Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
ElBandito21  •  8 days ago
trade

Dynasty Standard PPR. Contending team, would you trade Andrews for LaPorta/McBride or ride with Andrews for the year?

🕒 Latest
BrendonH 8 days ago

Straight up trade? Why wouldn’t you get younger? I’d for sure swap. Depends on the price if you are adding stuff to Andrew’s

gregsabo 8 days ago

if you could get laporta or mcbride take that

TheRedheadz 8 days ago

1:1 I’d trade him for sure. But not if you have to add too much. Throw in someone decent but nothing you’d regret, look at their roster and identify what other position they are weak at, otherwise just roll with Andrews.

loveneverfails7 8 days ago

No one is going to give you McBride or laporta for mandrews straight up😂 unless they’re drunk

aweldon 8 days ago

depends on how much you'd need to add. I honestly wouldnt want to give up too much. he was only 0.6ppg behind Laporta and Laporta is bound to see regression. all 3 should score within the same range

TIPS 8 days ago

If you can get Laporta, then do something

TIPS 8 days ago

But riding with Andrews is no biggie

trade
Jagsoff  •  2 minutes ago

12 tm 1qb Give Javonte Williams and 1.08 For 2.01 and 1.07

tig0  •  3 minutes ago

Waddle Pittman or Odunze in a 10TM PPR?

chindo702  •  7 minutes ago

Do i keep gibbs as a 3rd or kyren williams as a 9th?

trade
ILikeBagel  •  10 minutes ago

10 team SF 1PPR Give: Tank Dell, Roschon Johnson, 25 1st, 26 1st, 26 2nd Get: Jamaar Chase

trade
rigo2020201  •  15 minutes ago

Bijan or Mixon Benson McLaughlin 2025 early/mid first, 2025 late third. 10 man SF PPR start 11

wdis
PerryElverDirtyDom  •  26 minutes ago

Kennan Allen or Tee Higgins For a flex spot slot

trade
K1dC2utch  •  41 minutes ago

14 Team PPR Keeper League David Montgomery and the 2.5 For Breece Hall and the 6.5

BobbyBowden  •  47 minutes ago

🚨NFFL League pt 2 is underway!🚨 Free 12 team dynasty league! DM me if interested! We have a league charter to read before joining.