Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JayDaDon24  •  2 days ago
trade

Was offered Zach moss and 2 25 1st ( both potentially early) for Tyreek Hill? Thoughts?

🔥 Hot Takes
BigP15 1 day ago

Got some youngsters! But it’s a great core to build around

BigP15 1 day ago

Excellent trade! Londons stocks going up Rome is an amazing receiver and Brooks is so underrated

JayDaDon24 1 day ago

@A440 the Zach moss and 2 1sts gonna give me a way younger team than what I had. Accepting that trade I now have in 25 picks 3 1sts 2 2nds and 3rd a 4th and 5th.

JayDaDon24 1 day ago

I still ended up winning the championship also

JayDaDon24 1 day ago

Appreciate that I did that trade mid season when hill was giving 50pts and dude had little depth so I knew it would be good picks

JayDaDon24 1 day ago

Yeah I agree on that. I shipped hill in another league for London 1.5 (Rome) and 2.05 (Brooks) so definitely gotta get all the worth you can in a short window

theploi 2 days ago

Seems fair tbh

ESPN4Lyfe 2 days ago

And then flip Moss for another 1st whenever he is popping off the first few weeks.

🕒 Latest
A440 1 day ago

I’d do it, unless I’m a favorite this year

JayDaDon24 1 day ago

@A440 I don’t think I’m a favorite this year I can see me making the playoffs but I had to shape my team from the rookie draft mostly. This is an orphan I picked up that was really old and low on depth but I’m going in the right direction I believe

JayDaDon24 1 day ago

It’s a IDP league also

BigP15 1 day ago

That’s a ballsy move and it’ll pay off. I personally think miamis offense is growing to where there’s too many mouths

JayDaDon24 1 day ago

I initially thought it would be 1.2 since at the time I made that deal the guy was at the bottom of the standings but giving him hill sent him directly in the middle so it was a 3 spot drop to 1.5 I was still cool with that

JayDaDon24 1 day ago

My WR core now is Zay Keon Leggette Roman Corley QJ and Shaheed.

JayDaDon24 1 day ago

I think overall it’s a great start for a rebuild but like I said earlier I think I could potentially slide into the playoffs at a lower seed maybe.

SHealey1987  •  51 minutes ago

Which two do you like more in a keeper/redraft (as purely bench depth/stashes)? Mooney (I have London), Burton, Bateman, Micheal Wilson, and Demario Douglas

rate
Hencho69  •  3 hours ago

2024 season will be.... QB: Herbert RB: Gibbs RB: Cook WR: AJ Brown WR: DJ Moore WR: Nacua TE: Kelce Flex: Pitts SFlex: Murray Bench: Ridder, Mac Jones, Bateman , Alec Pierce, Palmer, Chark, Iosivas, Sanders, Mitchell, Demercado, E. Wilson, Spiller, T. Kraft, B. Strange 2025 picks: one 1st + three 2nd round + 3rd/4th/5th TE +0,5 rec. / SF / 12-Team PPR / Dynasty

trade
LandoLakes75  •  3 hours ago

12 Team Dynasty Startup A) 6.08 (Deebo) B) 9.10 and 11.01

trade
LP1984  •  4 hours ago

Dynasty 12-team league 2 QB play My QBs are Lamar/Minshew and drafted Maye I have league member who has Geoff and Burrow But don’t know how much it’ll cost me to get Goeff or Burrow? Need advice on; Should I try To upgrade my QB Room ? Or stick with what I got ?

KingJaden11  •  4 hours ago

Is pickens worth taking in the third round? Can he be a top 10 WR with authur smith as his OC?

trade
FFAJohn  •  5 hours ago

Lamb won me a championship last year, now I’m in a position to sell high on him. I basically gave up waddle and gibson for Lamb last year. Now the same guy wants him back, Trade is waddle and bijan Robinson and a 3rd For CeeDee and Ty chandler… Thoughts?

trade
BobbyBowden  •  5 hours ago

12 tm SF 1 PPR (+1pt TEP) Would you rather have Anthony Richardson & Bo Nix or Sam LaPorta & Ben Sinnott? For context, I’m mid-draft. I’ve got ARich, Young, Mayfield, and Nix at QB, but only McBride at TE. Other team only has Lamar at QB and has LaPorta, Kelce, and Sinnott at TE. This is TEP so LaPorta scored essentially mid-WR1 numbers last year and would fit well in my flex.

owendeb1  •  5 hours ago

Full ppr I can choose to keep 1 of them for 2024 Sam Laporta or Puka Nacua