Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
thebravetoaster  •  23 days ago
trade

Kyren for Odunze in Dynasty?

🔥 Hot Takes
matt2o 23 days ago

Odunze. I don’t agree with this Kyren slander though, every person on this channel is sleeping bc of corum who arguably had the best O line college football has ever seen

🕒 Latest
ESPN4Lyfe 23 days ago

Yes dude! Sell Kyren while he’s high! Get Odunze

thneedville 23 days ago

Id take kyren odunze gotta prove it first kyren can be a top five rb

CheeseburgerWalrus1 23 days ago

@thebravetoaster even swap. If you need a RB it’s Kyren, need a WR it’s Odunze. Tie breaker goes to the WR

zakainsworth 23 days ago

I think it’s fair. I prefer odunze by a decent margin though

Rmims33 23 days ago

Odunze

A440 23 days ago

Odunze. Close to even in value, but I’d much prefer Odunze

broncos48 23 days ago

Odunze by a lot

SuperJorio  •  6 seconds ago

Dynasty - Nico or DK? What is the difference between the two in 2025 picks?

trade
JarekF21  •  1 minute ago

In a 12 team 0.5 ppr keeper league that allows for 6 keepers with no penalty each year. I have Mark Andrews on my team and am looking to trade him, as both McBride and Kincaid will be in the draft and I think I’d be able to get a better player in a trade for Andrews compared to what would be on the board if I kept him and then I could just take a TE in the draft. What player should I try and target in a trade?

trade
jakefromstatefarm24  •  8 minutes ago

Dynasty Superflex PPR - Which side would you take? A) Jayden Daniels and LaPorta B) Nico Collins, Pitts and Goff

MicahDelisle  •  12 minutes ago

Joining our 20-man dynasty fantasy football league is an absolute must for anyone who thrives on the thrill of trading and strategic gameplay. With our unique rule requiring at least one trade per week during the season, you will always be engaged and active, ensuring the league remains dynamic and competitive. We have implemented rules to prevent repetitive trade patterns, maintaining fairness and diversity in team compositions. Additionally, enticing incentives for blockbuster deals add an extra layer of excitement, making big trades not just beneficial but also incredibly rewarding. If you are passionate about trading and love the strategic depth it brings to fantasy football, our league offers an unparalleled experience that keeps the fun and competition alive all season long. DM me if interested

trade
MoondogKing  •  26 minutes ago

PPR dynasty I have Kamara. I could trade Corum to get Kendre right now. Should I?

xHappyx  •  28 minutes ago

Debate: WHO WILL be the bills wr1 this year? Coleman? Shakir? Samuel? My bets on samuel (kincaid doesnt count nor does cook)

trade
JoshResh27  •  41 minutes ago

2 first rounders for kelce ones late 2026 and mid 2026. 12 SF TE Premium Looking to win it all

trade
jford123  •  44 minutes ago

14 team PPR SF start 8 dynasty Give: Baker Mayfield, Spears, Rice, 25 3rd Receive: Wright, Ladd, BTJ