Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Krackatoa  •  24 days ago

Who thinks fields will be the starter the majority this season at the Steelers vs Russ? I have Russ (4 other QB’s two being rookies) didn’t know if I should hold onto him or trade him

🔥 Hot Takes
BrendonH 24 days ago

If you get a good deal for him or are able to add a pick to him and upgrade your QB spot, sure move him. If not, just hold and his value should go up on the season. Wait until he’s announced as the starter for a game @Krackatoa

🕒 Latest
therealSeal 24 days ago

He’s worth a stash. But even if he starts this year, I don’t think he keeps the job long term. Dude shits his pants after the ball is snapped and his first read is gone. He hears footsteps in his sleep

cwmoorez 24 days ago

You won't get much for him, I would find out what the fields owner wants for him, maybe trade one of your other quarterbacks on your roster maybe, then you have it covered in Pittsburgh either way for not much cost, idk what Fields value is exactly right now but gotta be cheaper than it was last pre season when I told everyone that asked to stsy away from him, I had to point out that I was right about something, because it doesn't happen that way every time and that seems to be what others want to point out, lol

thewayshegoes 23 days ago

I think Russ holds the job for most of the season if he stays healthy. Fields is not good.

LacesOut715 23 days ago

Fields is a bad nfl qb. Unless Russ truly sucks, he won’t lose the job

trade
AllStarBenjamin  •  49 minutes ago

Still debating on trading Addison for Brooks in a SF 10-team PPR Dynasty.

MichaelPenixJr  •  1 hour ago

Better dynasty option Jalen Hurts Lamar Jackson

JayDaDon24  •  1 hour ago

In terms of draft capital, what could you get for Spears?

trade
nickmarthaller  •  2 hours ago

PPR super flex dynasty Trade away Kupp and Aaron jones For Walker Jones and Kupp are my wr4 is and rb3

misc
ESPN4Lyfe  •  2 hours ago

Who is the worst announcer of all time?

misc
ESPN4Lyfe  •  3 hours ago

Rank These LSU WR’s. JJ Ja’Marr Chase Terrance Marshall OBJ Malik Nabers BTJ Jarvis Landry Brandon LaFell

MichaelPenixJr  •  4 hours ago

Rank these RBs in dynasty ETN Kyren Achane JT

biglloyd555  •  4 hours ago

12 Team Dyansty PPR SF Give Rome,London, 25 1st mid to early Get JJ WRs Olave, Tank, Nabers, Jamo, Mims Still have 2 1st and 3 26 1sts