Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
swagno65  •  13 days ago
trade

1QB 12 Team Trade: Hyatt, 2.06 Get: 1.11 Thoughts?

🕒 Latest
AAWES0ME 12 days ago

Trade it immediately

CheeseburgerWalrus1 12 days ago

@swagno65 1.11

CoachJAB 12 days ago

That’s high for Hyatt def do it

TheRisingRams 12 days ago

Steven 12 days ago

A440 12 days ago

That’s an intriguing offer, and I’m probably crazy for saying this, but I’d hold Hyatt. Mainly because the 1.11 isn’t worth a lot more than the 2.06 in that format. Hyatt is also a very intriguing prospect, even if and especially if they draft a WR. I firmly believe the reason that offense is a dumpster fire is because they keep spreading all the balls around to marginal WRs. They’re all decent, but the only one that’s good (not great yet, but good) is Hyatt. Throw an attention grabber across from him and for the love of god beef up that OLine, and suddenly everyone’s favorite dumpster fire (aside from maybe Carolina) is at least stabilized

TIPS 12 days ago

trade
jcorritone  •  1 hour ago

Dynasty SF value check A. Jaxon Smith-Njigba B. Rookie 1.12

trade
mattech12  •  1 hour ago

10team Start 9 SF league: I have WRs: Garrett Wilson, Aiyuk, London, Dell and Rice I have the 1.07, realistically who can I add to the 1.07 for J. Chase?

trade
Z-HORN  •  1 hour ago

A)Jayden Reed B) K Coleman

trade
OldeManStrength  •  1 hour ago

Got an offer of Tee Higgins and Corley for Drake London. I really don’t want Corley. How far apart is a counter of Higgins and Mixon for London? 14 team 1qb por

trade
Glass83  •  1 hour ago

12 Man Superflex Dynasty PPR A) Garret Wilson B) 25 early 1st/25 early 2nd/ 27 mid first

trade
lcclax24  •  1 hour ago

12 tm SF PPR: Jonathon Brooks or Cook and Kendre Miller?

LandoLakes75  •  1 hour ago

Rank in SF, no tep: Bowers, Kincaid, Pacheco, Jacobs, BTJ

trade
sharknado444  •  1 hour ago

12t, ppr, SF, start 10 Give: 1.10, 1.11, 25 1st and 2nd and Kupp. GET: ARSB, Rachad White and Curtis Sameul?