Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Leagues
rickythedragon87  •  4 years ago

I'm considering switching to a FAB system for my main league what is a good yearly budget when it comes to FAB is $300 too low my main goal is to make wavier wire moves more strategic

🔥 Hot Takes
leighbert 4 years ago

When doing faab, the total amount you start with isn’t important, it’s all based on how much of your total would you spend. If you want to spend 10%, 25%. When u have $1000 more ppl will try to bid, throw a couple of bucks on a guy. Just my thought, any amount works though

MusicMan5 4 years ago

Just do $100

🕒 Latest
rickythedragon87 4 years ago

Yeah I like the adding and dropping too just when they fo it friday and Saturday sometimes players dont clear for sunday that's all and another thing I'm trying to trouble shoot is league expansion and were a keeper league but I have an idea for that

leighbert 4 years ago

In one league I’m in we do waivers ever morning except Monday and Tuesday. They set the waiver time to 1 hour before kick off of the early games. That way u can wake up and try to get a guy when the injury news is coming out

leighbert 4 years ago

As far as expansion, seems like the nhl does it right lol. Can protect so many players and maybe high draft picks? No idea on that one

Our keeper league is 8 teams you can keep 2 player we would add 2 teams. The current teams protect 1 player new teams pick keepers from the remaining list but can only pick 1 player from an active team the teams who didnt have a player picked off there roster go to the back of the draft expansion teams and the other teams go into a lottery for remaining picks

JeNeSaquon 4 years ago

The dollar amount really doesn’t matter, you just scale the bids accordingly🤷‍♂️

@JeNeSaquon yeah that seems to be the consensus I just wanted to get some insight because I've never used it

MattPatricia 4 years ago

The amount becomes relevant if the minimum bid is $1. If that is the case, I don’t think making the budget $300+ is that smart. Someone could blow 75% of their FAAB in the first two weeks and then still have $75 left, which could be many $1-$5 bids. If the budget is $100, which I recommend, then you would only have $25 after spending most your FAAB, which really limits how you can spend the rest of the season, which I like

Orphan
Will88  •  6 minutes ago

Orphan: 12 tm/SF/.5 TE Prem/PPR. Team posted in comments. $25 per yr. Yr 24 is paid, will owe yr 25 immediately upon joining. If interested DM me or comment.

Orphan
Packitup12  •  47 minutes ago

2 TE Dynasty Kings $25 DISPERSAL (2024 is paid just have to pay 2025) 12 team start 12 start 2 te and 2 qb .25 ppc and .75 te premium dispersal draft players are in the sheet above join or dm if interested http://sleeper.com/i/jNMlE6kw6d30

PaidDynasty
RonSwanson44  •  1 hour ago

http://sleeper.com/i/YW4MPeaYNQ6e Orphan available. 2024 league dues covered. $25 buy in next year. Team has 1.01 in rookie draft. Good group of folks.

Announcement
hipsterllama  •  3 hours ago

ITS DRAFT DAY! Check out the pod! 🔥 NFL Mock Draft Reaction & Rookie Mock Draft (1-Round)

Orphan
StillTheKing  •  4 hours ago

Hey, join my fantasy football league on Sleeper http://sleeper.com/i/YQqXVAaKK4qO 2 orphans 10$

PaidDynasty
rrtd00  •  4 hours ago

12 team dynasty league. Team has the 11th pick in the rookie draft, roster features Jalen Hurts, Derrick Henry, Cooper Kupp, Garrett Wilson, Russell Wilson, Jaylen Waddle. 25 dollar buy in due asap, hoping to draft on Wednesday.

PaidDynasty
brennan0011  •  5 hours ago

(This year paid) 2-team dispersal draft - 14team SF 2TEP, 8 2024/25 1sts available!

PaidDynasty
Freycelord  •  5 hours ago

🔥HAPPY DRAFT DAY🔥 32 team startup. $7.50/Season - ($15) up front. Starters: 5 Offense & 5 IDP. TEP 1PT. 24 rookies included. Draft starts w/ NFL draft. 12 hour continuous clock. Pick your NFL team name (not roster). 4 AFC / 4 NFC divisions. Short bylaws pinned - If you don’t read them, that’s on you. http://sleeper.com/i/LP78GBdjqBkm