Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Leagues
Saquonhypetrain  •  5 years ago

Zero WR vs Zero RB strategy which one will work better for this year in PPR? Looking to employ one Any help would be greatly appreciated!

🔥 Hot Takes
JCraw39 5 years ago

Dude. You cant walk into the draft room knowing you will go Zero RB or WR. The draft flow will dictate what your strategy is. It always depend on who is there and who might be there on your next pick. If you are dropping tiers between picks on RB, and would stay in the same tier on WR, grab the RBs. And visa versa.

matdizzl 5 years ago

If I were picking in top of the round I would have to pick an RB1 first, then pick 2 WR

matdizzl 5 years ago

If you are picking at the bottom of the first round, zero RB is a good strategy. Especially in 10 team leagues. I see more quality casing RBs out of the top 10 than WRs. Imo and the 2 cents it's worth.

Saquonhypetrain 5 years ago

But like everyone else said it’s kinda a pick oriented thing I just like hearing opinion but I agree 100%

Exactly what I was thinking in terms of top 5 if I have top 5 I’m going back but after that I would love to go back to back wideout

Ogun 5 years ago

remember how Chubb became a baller last year or Alvin Kamara the year before.

Ogun 5 years ago

in redraft

Ogun 5 years ago

leaning zero rb outside the Big 5

Thank you for the input everyone more from anyone else is also appreciated

🕒 Latest
matdizzl 5 years ago

It's a PPR world were living in...not to many RBs catch 100 balls

RodgersIsOverrated 5 years ago

All depends on where you’re drafting from and who’s available and what not. For example if I have the 6th pick in a 12 man league, I might go D hop if he falls to me and then get either Evans Brown or TY in the 2nd if Cook doesn’t fall to me. But if d hop doesn’t fall to me there I’m taking DJ or Gordon over Michael Thomas, Julio, Adams etc

johngoetze 5 years ago

I drafted at the 7th spot in my ppr startup and went kamara at 7, then picked 4 wideouts. Evans, TY, Woods, and Godwin

johngoetze 5 years ago

Rbs were flying off the board so I went against the grain and drafted what fell to me

johngoetze 5 years ago

Even though kamara did fall to me at 7, which I’m very happy about lol

Duvie 5 years ago

Zero WR is almost always better because it’s a deeper position than RB

matdizzl 5 years ago

You have to pick Kamara

FreeDynasty
APOPHISKUK  •  6 hours ago

http://sleeper.com/i/jL8d4JWaoKGV

PaidLeague
8marky8  •  6 hours ago

🤑$$ BIG PRIZE $$ 🤑 $30 NFL Survivor Pool💵💰Already over $19 000 collected‼️ Select one team to win each week (tie or loss -> eliminated) Can only select a team 1 time Buy-in: 1 entry = $30 on LeagueSafe Maximum of 5 entries per player ‼️Early registration discounts: (Payment completed at the latest August 1st 2024)‼️ 2 entries: $55 3 entries: $78 4 entries $100 5 entries: $120 (free entry) https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/4213460

RealJohnnyDub  •  7 hours ago

Looking for guillotine leagues. Dm me with details

FreeDynasty
99Rich  •  7 hours ago

http://sleeper.com/i/L7EYbLXKLdZw Forming a new league 14 team super flex, TE Premium. No cost. Looking for active players.

PaidLeague
8marky8  •  7 hours ago

🏈 $20 NFL Pick’em Pool🏈 2023 Prize was $5 500💰 (already $1500 collected) 💰 Select for every matchup the winner against the spread Hosted on ESPN Buy-in: 1 entry = $20 on LeagueSafe Maximum of 5 entries per player ‼️Early registration discounts: (Payment completed at the latest August 1st 2024)‼️ 3 entries: $55 4 entries: $70 5 entries: $80 (free entry) https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/4213462

Echamp82  •  7 hours ago

Who Will Finish Will More Yards This Season Jamar Chase Or Amon Ra St Brown

PaidLeague
PsyBorg  •  7 hours ago

⚡️🍻NFL PICK ‘EM POOL!🍻⚡️ Are you ready for some football? Are you good at picking game winners? Then check this out! ♦️Simply select winners for each week's lineup of NFL games. ♦️Assign points to each matchup based on your "confidence." ♦️That's it! The more correct picks you make the more moolah you'll win! 💰$50 WEEKLY cash prize! End-of-season winners! Details inside......

PaidLeague
StuttsUp  •  8 hours ago

10 team 1 ppr 1 QB league drafting tonight. 1030 pm eastern. 20$ entry thru leaguesafe. Winner take all. Message me if interested! *need a few more and we’ll start paying and get drafting tonight at 1030 est. FAST DRAFT!*