Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
offseason

“#Buccaneers' HC Bruce Arians has contacted teams in an effort to sell them on Jameis Winston https://t.co/oVAB4qjZqf”

🔥 Hot Takes
ThePeskyDingo 4 years ago

Would love jameis on the steelers

Javvz 4 years ago

He should call the Texans. I hear Deshaun would like a change of scenery. O'Brien would probably add a couple 1st round picks as well.

TheKiblerElf 4 years ago

What a nice guy. Take my scraps. They are great!

EPex3354 4 years ago

It was all down hill when he sucked his fingers honestly

DjPotigrow 4 years ago

If he is accepting the back up role why not just stay in Tampa. Learn from the best and he is close with Arians

mojoron 4 years ago

It burns when I pee. Is that normal?

kvnklly 4 years ago

"Those 30 INTs were all on the wr running wrong routes. Hes not a bad qb. I mean 5K yards and 30 TDs, though"

titanfan1 4 years ago

Since he likes seafood so much he should go to Boston forget crab legs he can have lobster

MrKeeney 4 years ago

When you don’t give a shit about him but you own him in fantasy. Thanks Bruce

jerseyguys 4 years ago

Teams don't want clowns as the face of their franchise

🕒 Latest
TripleAAA 4 years ago

Just stop for a sec and think about the fact that a 26 year old qb who went for 5000 and 30 tds can’t even get a job months later....

TripleAAA 4 years ago

Crazy

BadPersona 4 years ago

Not so crazy when you also consider the 30 INTs. Being a good QB is about maintaining possession and therefore drives as much as it is about yards and TDs

BadPersona 4 years ago

He’s a liability who despite some exciting play has never shown any hope of never being a liability.

TripleAAA 4 years ago

It’s just incredible how dramatically the game has changed in the last 15 years. When I first started fantasy those numbers would have made him the number 1 player

machinerage311 4 years ago

@kvnklly I love it when dbags say "we" like you had any input. 😂😂

BigDaddyPound 4 years ago

Go to Pittsburgh

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards