Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  5 days ago
offseason

“#Redskins are adding another RB, signing former #Bucs RB Peyton Barber to a 2-year, $3M deal, per @JosinaAnderson. Barber was Tampa’s leading rusher for the last two seasons.”

🔥 Hot Takes
GREENnG0LD 5 days ago

ReDsKiNs ArE aLrEaDy LoAdEd ThO?!

bmass 4 days ago

Rojo went over 1000 combined yards 2019

kingLeon25 5 days ago

The real news here is that the Bucs are almost certainly drafting a RB.

Ogun 4 days ago

Imagine the leap Rojo will make from year two to three. Sign me up coach

eshabi2 5 days ago

My 4th overall choice two years ago 😭

EzekialBroseph 5 days ago

Redksins will have the 8 man RBBC

ChildProdigy 5 days ago

RIP AP AND GUICE

EzekialBroseph 5 days ago

Chris Thompson about to eat

Pot8odragon 4 days ago

Rojo was rb24 in ppr points last year with barber in the backfield. Even if they draft a guy, rojo is an rb1

MikeG4 5 days ago

Wow. Who's the next RB the Redskins going to add to that absolute CLUSTERFUCK of a backfield?!

🕒 Latest
LemonNUK 4 days ago

Don’t cut Peterson, he’s still putting up decent numbers and is still shining

dbarz 4 days ago

Why did they add that in as Tampa’s leading rusher lmao. I believe he is, but he looks so bad when he plays

dbarz 4 days ago

And I swear the bucs didn’t have a terrible o line. I could be wrong.

Akira 4 days ago

Its factually inaccurate. Rojo lead the Buccs in rushing last year. @dbarz

CorneliaMarie 4 days ago

@Akira maybe they’re adding the last 2 seasons?

bmass 4 days ago

Just saying DJ took a bit before Bruce trusted him. Rojo could be on a similar path.

coppers02 2 days ago

Keep in mind that RoJo got in the doghouse because of Pass pro. Now you have arguably the least mobile QB in the league playing for the Bucs. Bucs can’t afford to have Rojo miss a blitz pick up or otherwise leave Brady exposed. Bucs likely bringing someone else of substance in. If they do, it limits Rojos upside as possible bell cow.

offseason
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Former #Eagles CB Ronald Darby is signing with the #Redskins on a 1-year, $4M deal, per @JFowlerESPN.”

offseason
Livi  •  6 hours ago

“Jordan Howard (shoulder) says he's 100 percent https://t.co/AU6bcTTbrB”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“The #Cowboys are signing former #Rams K Greg Zuerlein to a 3-year, $7.5M deal, per @MikeGarafolo.”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Former #Bills and #Chiefs LB Reggie Ragland is signing with the #Lions, per @JFowlerESPN.”

breaking
akahotcheetos  •  2 days ago

“Commissioner Goodell sent out a memo to NFL teams tonight that the draft will go on April 23-25.”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Arians: Antonio Brown to Bucs not happening https://t.co/8qfjtdKL1d”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“#Colts are signing former #Vikings Pro Bowl CB Xavier Rhodes to a 1-year deal, per @AdamSchefter.”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“The #Cowboys and QB Dak Prescott have reengaged on long-term contract talks, and sources say the two sides are communicating and would like to work out a deal. With a contract this complex, there are so many details, it’s difficult to gauge where it stands. But they are working.”