Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL Fantasy News
Livi  •  4 years ago
offseason

“The #Giants are hiring #Dolphins DC Patrick Graham as their DC, per NFL Network. Graham wa swith #Giants HC Joe Judge in New England.”

🔥 Hot Takes
KG1 4 years ago

Nah can’t judge just yet. Dolphins lacked talent that’s for sure. We’ll see what he can do with the young DBs we got won’t know till we see it @dankToaster

KG1 4 years ago

Nice, the dolphins have had such a strong defense....

MontanaisGOAT16 4 years ago

Hi, it’s me Dave

NASARecruiter 4 years ago

@KG1 you know the dolphins totally devoided of any talent and they over achieved this year...they should of went winlesa.....u want a big sexy name? Then go be a jet fan they love that shi. I want one that will work with great synergy with the head coach

dankToaster 4 years ago

@KG1 I’m all in for it! Cause let’s face it, could it actually get worse......?

Aemeye09 4 years ago

Wonder if he's a "computer person" as Gettlemen calls them

Jakobgui 4 years ago

“Wa swith”

lavalord 4 years ago

I need a new avatar

🕒 Latest
lavalord 4 years ago

Smh

dankToaster 4 years ago

@KG1 make use of what you got after the yard sale, finished off strong too. Is there another reason I should dislike this hire outside of “dolphins bad”?

KG1 4 years ago

I’m there with you all it comes down to is what can we get done in FA and the draft to bolster this roster

acjacques 4 years ago

They loved his amoeba defense

TardFart 4 years ago

Could give that great Washington offense a run for their money

news
masonh079  •  10 hours ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  7 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  12 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  15 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report