Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  6 months ago
minor

“Delanie Walker (ankle) ruled out for Sunday https://t.co/FTHh8XtCHm”

🔥 Hot Takes
joelcasas22 6 months ago

Jonnu or Gesicki??

moss5295 6 months ago

👍 for Jonnu , 🤣 for Herndon , 😓 for O.J. Howard , 😭 for gesicki , 😮 for Gerald Everett and 🎩 for hockenson

CJ264 6 months ago

Dropped Jonnu for geSICKi

YouMustGetR3kt 6 months ago

If you still depend on Delanie Walker for TE1 production, then you're a got damn fool for not trading him or drafting someone better long ago.

FullChubb95 6 months ago

Fire up jonnu, Corey davis also out ehhh???

dahkillah 6 months ago

Jonnu or Gesiki?

notmygronk 6 months ago

There is a guy on youtube that has been getting TE right for this season. He is currently #1 rankings when it comes to TE. his video will be posted hopefully later today or tomrrow

CoMr818 6 months ago

McDonald or Hollister if kittle sits Monday?

NoFunLaLa 6 months ago

Who the hell cares lol

HouseValyrian 6 months ago

@notmygronk don’t share the news keep the secret, I know who you’re talking about his name begins with the letter K.

🕒 Latest
HouseValyrian 6 months ago

@notmygronk Jonnu is ranked higher than Gesicki according to the source but should be fine either way.

notmygronk 6 months ago

Currently I still have Herndon and thought about grabbing jonnu for this week and start him but I'm kinda thinking about gesicki now. He does have the Bill's next week though :/

NlCK 6 months ago

Gesicki is a beast and should get more targets with the wr put for season

NlCK 6 months ago

Out*

NlCK 6 months ago

Also Fitzpatrick didn't look all that bad vs Steelers and I know Miami beat the Jets last week but I didn't watch the game

NlCK 6 months ago

Mike Gesicki's player profile compares him to Vernon Davis

TankForTuaT 6 months ago

Nobody cares

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Apple lands with Panthers two months after LV deal https://t.co/fSUnuQ5hHk”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  2 days ago

“NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he’s hopeful the NFL can bring coaches back into their facilities as early as next week. The league is also extending the virtual offseason by two weeks. But preparing for an on-time regular season (and adjusting if necessary).”

offseason

“Just to put out a fire: Bucs have not made any contract offer to free-agent running back Devonta Freeman, as has been reported.”

offseason

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  3 days ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  4 days ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”