Fantasy Football Alerts
feiyingx  •  10 days ago
minor

“Tyreek Hill (shoulder) limited on Wednesday https://t.co/43lWJd67sv”

🔥 Hot Takes
Sm4shbox 10 days ago

He’s been limited for like 2 weeks

YouMustGetR3kt 10 days ago

Kiss your Pringles goodbye. They're junk food anyway.

BigOvernight 10 days ago

With Hill coming back do i drop travis kelce

1BEASTMODE 10 days ago

ROBINSON 📈

BigOvernight 10 days ago

Drop OJ Howard for anybody

sgray2 10 days ago

That’s because Tyreek isn’t playing. Kelce will be fine once Tyreek double coverage gets back

MisterPunch 10 days ago

dEvAnTe PaRkEr Is GoNnA bReAkOuT tHiS yEaR

KAMAKAZ3 10 days ago

Stash jerry rice??!!!

MatthewBerry 10 days ago

My tyreek for thelien and Jacobs?

nuk 10 days ago

He’s coming back this week

🕒 Latest
bjohnson1717 9 days ago

Should I trade tyreek hill for cooper kupp?

bjohnson1717 9 days ago

Should I trade tyreek hill for cooper kupp?

TommyTDs 9 days ago

No update for Thursday??

TommyTDs 9 days ago

Cmaaann

ffmoney 9 days ago

@SavageMode cant think like this man! ...think about all the bad stuff that happens to all of us ....you wanna dwell on Karma as the cause of your problems?

SavageMode 9 days ago

I can understand your logic when bad shit happens to us for no reason, but if you do bad shit you deserve bad to shit to happen to you...

ffmoney 8 days ago

@SavageMode understood...but we ....meaning all of us are no saints I'm sure. And did you hear the video...unless it was staged dude was set up...anyhow were human so I Learned from this convo and I see your point as well

defense
Livi  •  57 minutes ago

“#Colts DE Justin Houston, who tweaked his calf earlier in the week, is expected to play today, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  57 minutes ago

“There is optimism the Packers could have at least one of their injured WRs – Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee), Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) – for today’s game against Raiders, per sources. Packers’ medical staff wants to make a decision in pre-game warmups on both.”

defense
Livi  •  1 hour ago

“#Lions CB Darius Slay (hamstring) is expected to play today in an important game against the #Vikings, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  1 hour ago

“#AZCardinals RB David Johnson (ankle) is expected to play today against the #Giants, while WR Christian Kirk (ankle) needs another week of rehab and recovery, sources say.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Cardinals’ RB David Johnson, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Giants due to an ankle injury, is expected to play, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Jaguars’ WR Dede Westbrook, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Bengals, is likely to play but team first wants to check him out in warmups to make sure, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”