🔥 Hot Takes
ProphetHus 10 days ago

@ProphetHus shared something.

RogerGoodell 10 days ago

@RogerGoodell shared something.

JollyGypsy 10 days ago

Can we get an AB notification filter on this app please

freshtz 10 days ago

Is it me? Or has there been no news this week? What’s up with DJs back? Is hunter Henry returning? What the fuck is going on???

getpoopedon 10 days ago

Fool me once...

2handtouch 10 days ago

Fuck AB

JAjayi 10 days ago

I just need a chance. 1st game 243 yards and 4 TDS

Jabroni 10 days ago

So he gets to rape and still play football whereas one time I get caught with a jar of peanut butter at the dog park and I’m banned for life? Money... I tell ya.

midisurf 10 days ago

MIght as well pick him up in my 0-5 league right?

JAjayi 10 days ago

Is it that easy? I encourage the Pats to sign me👀

🕒 Latest
BillBeIichick 9 days ago

Who said we have to pay him? Oh, nobody?

StNowhere 9 days ago

I too encourage the Patriots to sign me.

AboutTreeFiddy 9 days ago

@DrDeepSleeper @Jabroni u and everyone know that ppl have been ignoring big bens two rape allegations and he still gets to ply football even tho it’s almost certain he did it right ? Did we all forget Big Ben raped not one but two women

DrDeepSleeper 9 days ago

I agree. There's a double standard for "great " QBS @AboutTreeFiddy

dv4der 9 days ago

Dude is a fucking idiot, just let him reflect with his million and stop giving him attention

bamababy1986 9 days ago

This fool 🙄

KareemReal1Hunt 3 days ago

Just picked him up off waivers

defense
Livi  •  24 minutes ago

“#Colts DE Justin Houston, who tweaked his calf earlier in the week, is expected to play today, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  25 minutes ago

“There is optimism the Packers could have at least one of their injured WRs – Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee), Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) – for today’s game against Raiders, per sources. Packers’ medical staff wants to make a decision in pre-game warmups on both.”

defense
Livi  •  28 minutes ago

“#Lions CB Darius Slay (hamstring) is expected to play today in an important game against the #Vikings, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  32 minutes ago

“#AZCardinals RB David Johnson (ankle) is expected to play today against the #Giants, while WR Christian Kirk (ankle) needs another week of rehab and recovery, sources say.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Cardinals’ RB David Johnson, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Giants due to an ankle injury, is expected to play, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Jaguars’ WR Dede Westbrook, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Bengals, is likely to play but team first wants to check him out in warmups to make sure, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”