Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
feiyingx  •  4 years ago
minor

“The #Texans have discussed a Jadeveon Clowney trade with five teams – #Dolphins, #Eagles, #Seahawks, #Jets and #Redskins – but the most significant talks have been with Miami, per @AaronWilson_NFL.”

🔥 Hot Takes
7reavis7L 4 years ago

My wife is in discussions with 5 men.

llama271 4 years ago

Free miles sanders trade away Howard and picks please

m4570d0n 4 years ago

People need to quit acting like Drake+Stills trade is a thing, or even a consideration. We don't want or need either of them. We need a LT

MantisNTG 4 years ago

AP and Trent Williams.... it’s going to happen and I’m a Hawks fan

FrankEpr 4 years ago

I have Drake, Ballage and Duke in my most important league and I have no idea how to feel about a possible Drake trade to Texans

mday55 4 years ago

What about Jay Ajayi!!!

footballin 4 years ago

I heard that the Eagles have packaged Jordan Howard, a 2020 1st, and a future 3rd rounder for Clowney. It’s apparently a done deal.

sgray2 4 years ago

They don’t want Drake. Duke is better than Drake ams Kenny Stills is terrible

medalofhonor 4 years ago

Some rumors on Twitter that the talks with Seahawks are for trading Rashaad Penny. I hope it is true ! I have loads of Penny stocks and I need some hope.

Toddyjacob 4 years ago

Imagine: KJ Wright, Bobby Wagner, Mychal Kendrick’s at LB and then Ziggy, Jarran Reed, Poona Ford, Jadeveon Clowney at the D-line

🕒 Latest
addytude055 4 years ago

@footballin where did you hear that

BomarSonar 4 years ago

Drop MVS for Ballagio? .5ppr

addytude055 4 years ago

@BomarSonar honestly I wouldn't drop a flex wr for a complete unknown

york182000 4 years ago

#FreeDrake

footballin 4 years ago

I heard it from the janitor in my office. He sometimes listens to sports talk radio but he also just yells and points at people who aren’t actually there

footballin 4 years ago

I trust him

crankyrayhanky 4 years ago

My Bronco trade was declined; still love Miles regardless

news
masonh079  •  4 hours ago

RB Kyren Williams has a foot issue and won’t take part in the offseason program this spring, per HC Sean McVay.

news
masonh079  •  6 hours ago

The injured person in an alleged May 6 assault at a Dallas nightclub in which Chiefs WR Rashee Rice was a suspect has asked police not to file charges, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR DeVante Parker has announced his retirement from the NFL.

hype
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

“I believe he's really going to launch. I really do. His skill set is great.” - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on WR Quentin Johnston via @UpAndAdamsShow

minor
masonh079  •  5 days ago

TE Robert Tonyan has signed with the Vikings, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling is signing with the Bills, per @Schultz_Report

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Lions are signing QB Jared Goff to a four-year, $212M contract extension, per Adam Schefter.

minor
ClinicCapp  •  10 days ago

Bears WR Rome Odunze missed practice today with hamstring tightness, per @ProFootballTalk