Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  3 months ago
defense

“The Houston Texans are not hiring a general manager for the 2019 season and instead will divvy up those responsibilities amongst existing front-office members such as Matt Bazirgan, James Liipfert, Chris Olsen and Jack Easterby, per league sources. But no GM in 2019 for Houston.”

🔥 Hot Takes
Jehovah 3 months ago

First, we make zero moves to pick up meaningful free agents. Then, with all the cap space a team could ever want, we can't get Clowney paid. Now, we decide we don't need a GM at all. What's really going on? Is there some type of award for team that spends the least amount of money?

nimrod4205 3 months ago

They've got their target for next year now that the Patriots have threatened tampering charges. Just gonna wait it out I guess. 🤷‍♂️

EmbraceTheSuck 3 months ago

Wow GMBC

McCaffinator 3 months ago

Josh Jacobs is not an easy prospect to evaluate. For most NFL scouts and self-styled NFL Draft analysts on the internet, he is either the best running back in the 2019 NFL draft class or at least in the conversation. I have a distinct feeling that there will be more running backs like Josh Jacobs in the future who have limited college production but are highly drafted based on what they put on “tape”. Alvin Kamara and his massive success in New Orleans is definitely funding the hype behind Jacobs. Kamara had only 284 college touches for 1,977 yards and 23 touchdowns while splitting work with future Baylor wide receiver Jaylen Hurd.

Jehovah 3 months ago

Yea. Y'all do that. Avoid Hopkins like the plague. That's a great idea.

scottyguy401 3 months ago

GM commitee. I like it.

dkj 3 months ago

Think I'm passing on all Texans this season

Jehovah 3 months ago

I bet Hopkins does return his adp value regardless. Players are going to play, and Hopkins is bonafide.

user00100000 3 months ago

Yeah definitely avoid him like a plague - signed, pick 9+

beyourself13 3 months ago

2-14

🕒 Latest
AboutTreeFiddy 3 months ago

jets could really use that right now

twistedroots 3 months ago

@YouMustGetR3kt ...Yea...Peter, I’m gonna need you to come in on Sunday and finish those TPS reports...

DoctorLark 3 months ago

Failure to understand sarcasm is unfortunate @Jehovah

moongoat 3 months ago

But are they accepting applications?

KFPowers 3 months ago

We have a major league situation here. Trying to move the team to Florida. Seriously though- this is crazy. What it must be is that O'Brien is going to the defacto GM and consolidate power ala Belichick. Now this might just work.....

Boboddy 3 months ago

The best ships set sail with no captain

falconpunch29 3 months ago

Nobody cares

defense
Livi  •  8 minutes ago

“#Colts DE Justin Houston, who tweaked his calf earlier in the week, is expected to play today, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  9 minutes ago

“There is optimism the Packers could have at least one of their injured WRs – Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee), Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) – for today’s game against Raiders, per sources. Packers’ medical staff wants to make a decision in pre-game warmups on both.”

defense
Livi  •  12 minutes ago

“#Lions CB Darius Slay (hamstring) is expected to play today in an important game against the #Vikings, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  16 minutes ago

“#AZCardinals RB David Johnson (ankle) is expected to play today against the #Giants, while WR Christian Kirk (ankle) needs another week of rehab and recovery, sources say.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Cardinals’ RB David Johnson, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Giants due to an ankle injury, is expected to play, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Jaguars’ WR Dede Westbrook, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Bengals, is likely to play but team first wants to check him out in warmups to make sure, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”