Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
feiyingx  •  1 year ago
hype

“Rams expect Todd Gurley to be ready for camp https://t.co/eMye1Didpz”

🔥 Hot Takes
TheLiquorStore 1 year ago

If you take that chance on Gurley you may wanna try to snag Henderson in the later rounds as well

littlewag 1 year ago

I don’t understand any of you people that aren’t just trolling. His knee is messed up, it has been his whole career. If he can handle full load, he will. Chances are he takes 12-15 touches a game and finishes top 10 the next couple years. If it gets worse, then worry, but it’s not like he has to have 20+ touches a game to be a top RB in that offense

getpoopedonsir 1 year ago

I expect his status to be a dumpster fire all season

Stairs90 1 year ago

My boss expects me to be ready for work in the morning.

BrinxBombers 1 year ago

More like Turd Gurney

beargrylls89 1 year ago

Sleep away camp?

Sm4shbox 1 year ago

Suuuurrrreeeee 🤫

Branco67 1 year ago

Man are you kidding... This man isn’t even going to be able to feel his legs come game day! I’m sure there’s an injection to take care of arthritis... Even if he loses 25% of his carries he is still a top 10 back.. I’ll take that chance for at least a flex

ff2018 1 year ago

@ssantiago1288 🎼The head bone Is connect to the neck bone.🎼 The knee is connected to the Achilles.🎼

ssantiago1288 1 year ago

Are they trying to KD Gurley?

🕒 Latest
Mason76 1 year ago

This man still gets 200-250 touches. I love that people are hating. Keep driving down the price

zthaun 1 year ago

@2424 wait a minute you traded Mack and Mahomes and that’s what you received?? Lmao you got robbed bro

Jesseo 1 year ago

@zthaun was it a robbery or stupidity?? Especially if it was Dynasty

2424 1 year ago

No I made multiple trades, I’ve been top 4 every year in dynasty I know my shit. My team is now QB rivers, Jackson, Winston. RB Gurley, Connor, A.jones, Miller, McKinnon, ito and r. Jones. WR Evans, Allen, kupp, Pettis, Ross, Parker TE OJ Howard. Also got 2 first and 2 seconds for next years rookie draft along with 2 seconds and 2 thirds this year. Only lost 3 starters in zeke Mack mahomes and I did trade Jared cook but he was on my bench @Jesseo @zthaun

2424 1 year ago

Literally traded a second round pick for a third round pick and Lamar Miller last night and there’s only a 6 spot difference in picks.

zthaun 1 year ago

@2424 nah bro you got straight jacked lmao

2424 1 year ago

We’ll see at the end of the year 🤷🏻‍♂️ my team runs hella deep now tho and I have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds next year in case I did fuck it up lol

offseason
ProphetHus  •  10 hours ago

“With @FieldYates, reporting significant salary-cap news for Patriots: Settlements in compensation grievances with Antonio Brown ($4 million to team) and Aaron Hernandez ($2.55 million to team) have created space for the club. The Patriots' current cap space is $7.79 million.”

content
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“Leading Targeted WRs 2019 1 MT 11.6 2 Adams 10.6 3 Julio 10.5 4 Arob 9.6 5 Edelman 9.6 6 Hopkins 9.4 7 Woods 9.3 8 Boyd 9.3 9 KA 9.3 10 DJ 9.0 11 Landry 8.6 12 Godwin 8.6 13 Kupp 8.4 14 Odell 8.3 T Kirk 8.3 T Shep 8.3 👀 15 Gallup 8.1”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“#Patriots TE Devin Asiasi joins Cam Newton, N'Keal Harry for workouts | NBC Sports Boston https://t.co/COjHg0nebd”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Chiefs are bringing back veteran QB Matt Moore on a 1-year deal, per @TerezPaylor. Moore started two games last season, completing 65% of his passes and throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“#49ers RB Raheem Mostert has requested a trade. https://t.co/2KiwSVazgO”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Crux of the dispute: - Joint medical committee recommended 48-day camp, shorter preseason - NFL asked players to report earlier than CBA allows to fit calendar; NFLPA said no - NFL still wants 2 preseason games - NFLPA still wants 48-day camp, views preseason as needless risk”

offseason
Livi  •  5 days ago

“From Patrick Mahomes' agents @SteinbergSports: In total, it's a 10-year extension worth $503M, making him the first half billion dollar player in sports history. Also includes no-trade clause. $477M in guarantee mechanisms and ability to have outs if mechanisms aren’t exercised.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  5 days ago

“Teez Tabor suffered a Jones fracture while participating in a virtual workout and already had surgery, source said. On track to be ready to play, for someone, before Week 1. https://t.co/hCuPbDKpwL”