Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
feiyingx  •  2 months ago
hype

“Rams expect Todd Gurley to be ready for camp https://t.co/eMye1Didpz”

🔥 Hot Takes
TheLiquorStore 2 months ago

If you take that chance on Gurley you may wanna try to snag Henderson in the later rounds as well

littlewag 2 months ago

I don’t understand any of you people that aren’t just trolling. His knee is messed up, it has been his whole career. If he can handle full load, he will. Chances are he takes 12-15 touches a game and finishes top 10 the next couple years. If it gets worse, then worry, but it’s not like he has to have 20+ touches a game to be a top RB in that offense

getpoopedonsir 2 months ago

I expect his status to be a dumpster fire all season

Stairs90 2 months ago

My boss expects me to be ready for work in the morning.

BrinxBombers 2 months ago

More like Turd Gurney

beargrylls89 2 months ago

Sleep away camp?

Sm4shbox 2 months ago

Suuuurrrreeeee 🤫

Branco67 2 months ago

Man are you kidding... This man isn’t even going to be able to feel his legs come game day! I’m sure there’s an injection to take care of arthritis... Even if he loses 25% of his carries he is still a top 10 back.. I’ll take that chance for at least a flex

ff2018 2 months ago

@ssantiago1288 🎼The head bone Is connect to the neck bone.🎼 The knee is connected to the Achilles.🎼

ssantiago1288 2 months ago

Are they trying to KD Gurley?

🕒 Latest
Mason76 2 months ago

This man still gets 200-250 touches. I love that people are hating. Keep driving down the price

zthaun 2 months ago

@2424 wait a minute you traded Mack and Mahomes and that’s what you received?? Lmao you got robbed bro

Jesseo 2 months ago

@zthaun was it a robbery or stupidity?? Especially if it was Dynasty

2424 2 months ago

No I made multiple trades, I’ve been top 4 every year in dynasty I know my shit. My team is now QB rivers, Jackson, Winston. RB Gurley, Connor, A.jones, Miller, McKinnon, ito and r. Jones. WR Evans, Allen, kupp, Pettis, Ross, Parker TE OJ Howard. Also got 2 first and 2 seconds for next years rookie draft along with 2 seconds and 2 thirds this year. Only lost 3 starters in zeke Mack mahomes and I did trade Jared cook but he was on my bench @Jesseo @zthaun

2424 2 months ago

Literally traded a second round pick for a third round pick and Lamar Miller last night and there’s only a 6 spot difference in picks.

zthaun 2 months ago

@2424 nah bro you got straight jacked lmao

2424 2 months ago

We’ll see at the end of the year 🤷🏻‍♂️ my team runs hella deep now tho and I have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds next year in case I did fuck it up lol

minor
ProphetHus  •  44 minutes ago

“Carlos Hyde again left off roster projection https://t.co/ma3U6Dv3ls”

defense
Livi  •  2 hours ago

“The #Jets are signing LB Stephone Anthony, source said. The former first-rounder played in Miami the last couple of years with Adam Gase and was drafted to the #Saints, who had LB coach Joe Vitt.”

hype
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Were signs of #Colts transitioning Marlon Mack into true 3-down role late last season when his routes run per game spiked & Nyheim Hines’ usage dwindled. Mack headed for 3-down role this year. https://t.co/yhKtmbDCpG”

minor
Livi  •  6 hours ago

“With a short week, the #49ers do not plan to practice RB Jerick McKinnon in team drills, Kyle Shanahan said.”

minor
Livi  •  7 hours ago

“WR Demaryius Thomas, who took the practice field today in a jersey and helmet, has been activated from the PUP list. It's another step in his recovery from an Achilles tear in December.”

defense
feiyingx  •  7 hours ago

“The #Cowboys have reached a long-term extension with LB Jaylon Smith, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo”

hype
feiyingx  •  7 hours ago

“#Cowboys say they will have a press conference at 5:30pm EST announcing a contract extension for a current player on the team. Hmmmm”

minor
feiyingx  •  7 hours ago

“Amari Cooper downplays foot/heel issue https://t.co/s0XxVUAefx”