Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
kylejmorris  •  4 years ago

Where do you take Todd Gurley right now? Are guys like James Conner, Chubb, ahead of him

🕒 Latest
tdawgui 4 years ago

Gurley before conner / chubb

tdawgui 4 years ago

Early 2nd 1qb, mid 2nd SF

knowbody 4 years ago

Chubb, Gurley, Conner for me.

ChillDown 4 years ago

I would take him before both of those guys as well as before Cook and possibly Mixon but that’d be gutsy.

ChillDown 4 years ago

Order of RBs would be - Barkley, Kamara, Zeke, CMC, DJ, Gordon, Bell, Mixon, Gurley, Conner, Cook

PigskinAssassin01 4 years ago

RB 3 - Gurley

OkayTeam 4 years ago

I'll take Gurley over everyone but Barkley kamara Zeke cmc and mixon personally

trade
Milesgaming35  •  7 minutes ago

What is Bijan worth in a SF/PPR/12-tm. Talking about 2024 picks only.

EasyJesuzzz  •  7 minutes ago

Have the 1.03,1.04,1.09,1.11 12 man dynasty league SF .75 tep start 16 And advice on how to attack these picks ? Team needs: Qb/Rb

trade
cesarolmos  •  17 minutes ago

DYNASTY PPR SF What RB should I target for the 2.07?

EasyJesuzzz  •  21 minutes ago

Drafting at the 1.03,1.04 position also have 1.08,1.11,2.08,3.09… Team needs: Qb, Rb, Te QBs: Rodgers,Levis,Fields,Howell Rb: Jt, Josh jacobs, Hubbard Te: Njoku, Mayer Wr: Olave,Wilson,St brown,Jsn,Kirk,puka,Mike Williams Won it last year…looking to keep contending 12 man Dynasty league SF .75 tep

trade
AmonAMission76  •  25 minutes ago

Chase was just put on the block in my 12 team SF start 11. I have Gibbs that I’d be willing to trade but only have the 2.10 and 2.11, a 25 2nd, a 2 2026 1sts. I do have ARSB. Would you try and get a package that includes Gibbs to get Chase, or try and send ARSB + to get Chase? ARSB and Chase are close so I don’t think I’d add much to get Chase.

misc
matt2o  •  27 minutes ago

SF Dynasty 10man (6pt Passing TDs) Penix or Nix?

trade
GTuck  •  39 minutes ago

Knowing the landing spots of Marvin Harrison Jr, Nabers and Odunze, would you trade picks 1.02 and 1.03 for 1.01 and 2.01? It's a .5ppr dynasty league with 1 qb. My current receivers are flowers, tank dell, Chase, ARSB, Waddle and Devonta Smith

trade
kg527  •  40 minutes ago

Currently hold picks 1.01, 1.02, 1.05, 1.07, 1.10, 2.01 in a 12-team SF dynasty. Thoughts on how I should attack those picks? Or best case scenario for them. Only current QB on roster is Herbert