Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
AmonAMission76  •  10 days ago
trade

Chase was just put on the block in my 12 team SF start 11. I have Gibbs that I’d be willing to trade but only have the 2.10 and 2.11, a 25 2nd, a 2 2026 1sts. I do have ARSB. Would you try and get a package that includes Gibbs to get Chase, or try and send ARSB + to get Chase? ARSB and Chase are close so I don’t think I’d add much to get Chase.

🔥 Hot Takes
I_Like_TDs 10 days ago

I don’t think veto’s should exist. Unless it’s collusion, managers should be free to do what they want. Doesn’t mean the trades isn’t lopsided. But it’s not outright collusion or anything

I_Like_TDs 10 days ago

Jesus that’s an absolute steal

AmonAMission76 10 days ago

That seems cheap for a Burrow/Chase stack

🕒 Latest

Crazy deal

Guy that gets Burrow and Chase had just barely traded TLaw for the 1.02. Good deals for him today

Now he has Burrow, Hurts, Jacobs, KW, Swift, Lamb, Chase, K Allen, Hock, Pitts

And D Smith

🤦‍♂️

3 vetoes now haha

Agreed. I haven’t voted yet. But that is the rule we go with: no vetoes unless it’s collusion. We’ve never had this many vetoes before 🤔

trade
LandoLakes75  •  33 minutes ago

10 Team SF A) Saquon B) Javonte and 25’ first

trade
bawdseyben  •  1 hour ago

Give: O'Connel + Amari + 5.04 Get: Kupp + 3.03 10 man SF league (so 3.03 2.07 in 12 man league) Got Burrow, AR, Goff & Geno so not low on QB Thoughts?

trade
smcdonald87  •  1 hour ago

SF Dynasty A: Adams, JT B: Javonte, JSN, 2025 2nd

DaltonKincaid86  •  1 hour ago

Draft advice! 12 team SF PPR. At the 2.12, have my choice between Polk, Franklin, and Lloyd. I do need an RB with eventual starter potential, but is the value much better on Polk or Franklin to justify not taking lloyd?

trade
mechmielewski  •  1 hour ago

was this a good trade in dynasty superflex? richardson round 2.07 pick (blake corum) for kamara cousins quentin johnson round 1.08 (drake may)

joe4soccer  •  3 hours ago

Who should I target with picks 1.2, 1.3, 1.8, 2.1. 2.2, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8. 10 team superflex dynasty league. Players of substance are herbert, bijan robinson, rice and Nacau.

trade
LandoLakes75  •  3 hours ago

Rank these receivers for dynasty: Mims Cooks Palmer Lockett

trade
JSxNiners  •  4 hours ago

10 Team Dynasty Superflex - Looking to trade Nick Chubb. What value, if any, does he hold? Would love to hear what he's gone for in your leagues.