Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
EasyJesuzzz  •  10 days ago

Drafting at the 1.03,1.04 position also have 1.08,1.11,2.08,3.09… Team needs: Qb, Rb, Te QBs: Rodgers,Levis,Fields,Howell Rb: Jt, Josh jacobs, Hubbard Te: Njoku, Mayer Wr: Olave,Wilson,St brown,Jsn,Kirk,puka,Mike Williams Won it last year…looking to keep contending 12 man Dynasty league SF .75 tep

🕒 Latest
ChefHerbie 10 days ago

Take whichever two are left of Caleb, MHJ, Daniels, and Nabers. If you like Maye, go for it, but I wouldn't take him at 1.04, personally.

ChefHerbie 10 days ago

At 1.08 I'd expect you're looking at whoever is left out of: Maye/Rome/Bowers. If you have a strong preferance on one of JJ/Maye/Rome/Bowers, you could package 1.08 and 1.11 to try and move up to grab that guy.

ChefHerbie 10 days ago

Personally I'd take whoever falls at 1.08 given your QB needs, and then try to trade 1.11 for a '25 first.

gregsabo 10 days ago

if you scroll down 3 post you will find a similar post

gregsabo 10 days ago

id say keep the 103 and 104. maybe package the 108 and something small for a vet like tyreek

ahettick7 10 days ago

I'd be willing to trade any of the picks for good value, but Daniels and Nabers are great picks at 1.03 and 1.04. And I would target a RB at 1.11 depending on the landing spots tonight. For TE, Njoku is fine, but if you want to add another one, I would shop 1.08 for someone like Engram

ahettick7 10 days ago

I think 1.08 > Engram even in TEP, but trading for a known TE is safest

DaltonKincaid86  •  23 minutes ago

Draft advice! 12 team SF PPR. At the 2.12, have my choice between Polk, Franklin, and Lloyd. I do need an RB with eventual starter potential, but is the value much better on Polk or Franklin to justify not taking lloyd?

trade
mechmielewski  •  35 minutes ago

was this a good trade in dynasty superflex? richardson round 2.07 pick (blake corum) for kamara cousins quentin johnson round 1.08 (drake may)

joe4soccer  •  1 hour ago

Who should I target with picks 1.2, 1.3, 1.8, 2.1. 2.2, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and 2.8. 10 team superflex dynasty league. Players of substance are herbert, bijan robinson, rice and Nacau.

trade
LandoLakes75  •  2 hours ago

Rank these receivers for dynasty: Mims Cooks Palmer Lockett

trade
JSxNiners  •  2 hours ago

10 Team Dynasty Superflex - Looking to trade Nick Chubb. What value, if any, does he hold? Would love to hear what he's gone for in your leagues.

trade
MitchG1212  •  3 hours ago

12 Team 2 QB Superflex Would it be worth giving up Brock Purdy and Puka Nacua for Anthony Richardson and Marquise Brown

trade
SuperJorio  •  3 hours ago

12 team 1 qb half ppr Pittman or Javonte and a 25 late 1st

patomicBombs  •  3 hours ago

12 Team SF League. Current Roster: Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson, Bijan Robinson, Tony Pollard, Chris Olave, Dalton Schultz, Dallas Goedert, Christian Watson, and Courtland Sutton. Current picks for 2024: 1.05, 1.06, 2.05, 3.05 I have absolutely no depth outside the roster listed. Who should I aim in the draft with the picks I have available?