Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
cesarolmos  •  11 days ago
trade

DYNASTY PPR SF What RB should I target for the 2.07?

🕒 Latest
I_Like_TDs 11 days ago

Lol ask this question when you're on the clock. God only knows who will be there at 2.07

bryceromo9 11 days ago

Gotta wait for any of them to be drafted first, jeez chill

john4ducks 11 days ago

Pollard? Henry?

bryceromo9 11 days ago

My bad!

bryceromo9 11 days ago

You could have worded that a bit better but my fault

I_Like_TDs 11 days ago

You probsbly won’t find too much value.. I’d look for guys like Ford, Warren, Spears. But I doubt anyone takes that.

A440 11 days ago

I’d go for Mixon, assuming Houston doesn’t add much. Kamara is a good target too. A Jones and Conner might be pushing it, but worth a try. Also guys like BRob, Hubbard, Stevenson, Charb will be in the area. Might be able to swing Z White too, but my guess is they’ll wait to see who LV drafts, which will mean you either don’t want him or can’t afford him at that point.

trade
ClutcHutch  •  2 minutes ago

I’m in a 12 man start 10 full ppr superflex league. I’ve been offered the 1.06 and 2.06 for the 1.02 and the 1.11 and 1.12 for the 1.02. Should I stay at 1.02 or accept one of these trades?

trade
AngryD  •  3 minutes ago

2027 2nd rounder for Rashee Rice? 12 Dynasty PPR 1QB

trade
nashtynate98  •  6 minutes ago

I'm in a 12 team 1 QB dynasty league. I have hockenson but want to trade up to get Brock Bowers because hockenson won't be back until early to mid season (I traded this year's 1st rd pick for puka nacua last year) I got a trade offer where I trade my second round pick (2.07) and Zach moss for his first round pick (1.02). Thoughts?

trade
rigo2020201  •  13 minutes ago

10 man SF PPR I get: Kupp, Waddle, 2026 second, 2026 third I send: Nico + Levis 👍👎. Am I asking for too much? Person in trading with wants Nico and Levi’s trying to get a slight overpay

trade
epicpwn22  •  14 minutes ago

Trade my 2025 first round pick for the 2024 1.08 straight up? My draft is this Saturday. For content I’m coming off my first year with a 10-4 record and made it to the semi finals of my league. Before the 2023 season I traded my 2024 first round pick for T Law. I also have picks 2.8 2.10 3.3 and 3.5 in this years draft

BrendonH  •  24 minutes ago

Would you be fine starting both Aiyuk and Deebo? I think I can acquire Aiyuk and am not confident in being able to trade Deebo for the value I’d want. 12 team Superflex start 10 half PPR

misc
blake3  •  33 minutes ago

Should I draft Ray Davis, Luke McCaffrey or the 49ers running back? 10 team half PPR

Tdykas2  •  34 minutes ago

In a standard PPR Keeper league do I keep Bijan or Amon Ra? I’m already keeping both Ceedee and Jamar Chase