Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
taylorasfour  •  1 month ago
trade

I have the 1.05, 1.07, and 2.01 in the rookie draft coming up. I want to move into the top 2 at least. What would be a fair deal using these picks?

🔥 Hot Takes
Dallen48585 1 month ago

Only using theses picks would be tuff going from 1.07 to the 1.02

gregsabo 1 month ago

what do the top 2 teams want/need? know your league

Kjflint20 1 month ago

It will have to be the 1.05 and the 1.07 if it’s 1qb. In a super flex you could probably get away with the 1.05 and the 2.01 for the 1.02.

🕒 Latest
HansYolo 1 month ago

SF or 1 QB?

CoopCarries 1 month ago

i would try the 1.07 and the 2.01

CoopCarries 1 month ago

so u still get another good pick at 1.05

Isaaaaaaac 1 month ago

It would take all 3 realistically - at least both 1sts

Dallen48585 1 month ago

Whats the team look like what about 1.07 and a young player that hasn't panned out yet but has lots of upside

LTDans40time 1 month ago

This is entirely dependent on the teams at 1.1 & 1.2 and their roster needs. You’d have to dm them, but it would take all 3 + most likely.

misc
PapoSeco  •  7 minutes ago

Who’s the best I’m what order Rick pearsall , Luke McCaffrey , ja’lynn Polk and Xavier Legette

trade
questionmark  •  7 minutes ago

12 sf. I'm in an absolute rebuild, I've been offered a 2025 1st, 3rd, and 4th (assuming all will be lateish) for Jacobs, fair enough? Any opinions, inputs?

Bavable  •  15 minutes ago

have the 1.06 and the 1.10 first round 2.03 2nd round should I g QB, WR, WR, or WR, QB WR or QB, WR, RB, if so I was thinking Ricky, Coleman, Tory, worthy, or brain Thomas, QB choose is JJ or should I get Jordan Travis for my 3rd pick or maybe FA pick up and have him sit in my taxi till he plays in new York?!

josearzaga  •  17 minutes ago

Is Coleman worth the 1.10? In a SF dynasty half ppr

trade
CRobinson5  •  21 minutes ago

My team QBs: Goff, T Law, Howell RBs: Gibbs, Aaron Jones, Rhomandre, Ford, Ty Chandler, Tyjae Spears WRs: Puka, Drake London, Adams, AJ Brown, Zay Flowers, Dontayvion Wicks, Rashid Shaheed TEs: Kincaid, McBride, Pat Friermuth I have 1.01, 2.01, 3.01, 3.07 Taking Caleb Williams at 1.01 Would you trade my Adams, Pat Friermuth, and Goff for 2.03 and Michael Pittman

ama
kbatt  •  26 minutes ago

Have the 1.01 and 1.02 need 2QB need Qb I think, Qb:t-law/goff/Bryce young/ Do I draft Caleb and MHJ?

JoshuaBruce  •  27 minutes ago

A. Kyler Murray B. Zay Flowers and 25 early 1st (probably top 2) I’m looking for a qb after drafting Caleb and have this offer out there in a sf league. Thoughts?

trade
BannedMan  •  42 minutes ago

In a 12 TM, SF, Start Two TE League Who would you rather have? Maye McCarthy Bowers