Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
kbatt  •  15 days ago
ama

Have the 1.01 and 1.02 need 2QB need Qb I think, Qb:t-law/goff/Bryce young/ Do I draft Caleb and MHJ?

🔥 Hot Takes
TheBosaMatic 15 days ago

yes u take those 2 no debate

gregsabo 15 days ago

mhj and caleb

cwmoorez 15 days ago

I'll debate it, you have decent quarterbacks in Tlaw and Goff, potential in young, and I'm not as sure as everyone else that Caleb is the next Mahomes, I obviously don't know what you're roster is like but I would consider trading the ,1.01 for a veteran receiver, Amonra, maybe even JJ or Chase if you get the right owner, I get it if you are in the majority and gotta take Caleb at 1.01 but to say there is no debate is just ignoring viable options

HansYolo 15 days ago

yup

🕒 Latest
gregsabo 14 days ago

ooof you might need 2 wrs but just take caleb and flip him if you dont want him (cause others in your league will want him)

trade
coleslaw0209  •  2 minutes ago

10 TM Dynasty SF A) Kendre miller and Zach Charbonnet B) 2025 2nd and 2027 4th

trade
jhwoodard  •  22 minutes ago

Give: Moss, Stevenson, Kraft Get: Henry, 2.08, 4.08 Dynasty 12-team SF TEP contender

trade
FridayNightFrights  •  28 minutes ago

I’m on the clock with the 1.07 (Bowes or Worth) and I have a trade request Give AR, 2.03 and 2025 3rd Receive Levis, Maye and 1.07?

trade
EagleEye5  •  44 minutes ago

12 tm dynasty SF startup……have the #2 pick but #7 slot is trying hard to trade up. What would it take to move back to 7?

GlewisWinz78  •  48 minutes ago

What is Mayer value in a dynasty 1qb 10 team

crb2121  •  52 minutes ago

1 QB Trade - A: Kelce, Kamara B: Javonte, Mike Williams, Njoku

trade
VaultDwellers  •  54 minutes ago

12 Tean Dynasty Superflex PPR TEP. A. 1.06 B. 1.09 + ??? What value would make it worthwhile for the guy with 1.06 move back three spots to 1.09? I may want to attempt to trade up to 1.06.

trade
DaltonKincaid86  •  1 hour ago

Travis Kelce full PPR price check?