Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BannedMan  •  15 days ago
trade

In a 12 TM, SF, Start Two TE League Who would you rather have? Maye McCarthy Bowers

đź•’ Latest
Doogie007 15 days ago

Maye

NickZek 15 days ago

Maye then bowers then jj

owendeb1 15 days ago

Bowers

A440 15 days ago

Bowers/JJ/Maye Start 2 TE makes the position valuable again.

HansYolo 15 days ago

Maye

trade
MichaelPenixJr  •  5 minutes ago

Keon, Polk, 25’ 3rd or London

trade
dlabonte24  •  11 minutes ago

12 Team .5 PPR SF Trade my 1.2 (Caleb Williams) & Tee Higgins for Jefferson and 1.12

zakainsworth  •  31 minutes ago

2.8 and 3.2 or j jeudy

trade
dlabonte24  •  41 minutes ago

12 Team SF .5 PPR I have the 1.2. I wanted to grab MHJ but the 1.1 is going to take him. My QB are Kyler, Herbert, Purdy. Should I just grab Caleb and try to trade one of the QB? My WR room is what needs help the most QB- Herbert, Kyler, Purdy, Lance RB- Hall, Bijan, Gibbs, Montgomery, Gus, Hunt, Chandler, Allgeier WR- Higgins, Waddle, Kirk, Puka, Dotson, Pickens, Thomas, Wan’Dale Robinson, Metchie, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas TE- Kelce, Waller, Musgrave

misc
ivanblan  •  1 hour ago

Curious to hear people’s thoughts on Michael Thomas? Any trades you’ve seen, do you have him and are wondering as well, what would you value him?

trade
sharknado444  •  1 hour ago

12t, SF, ppr start 11 Give: Burrow and Higgins and Shakir Get: Tua and Waddle and 1.05

Jared060308  •  1 hour ago

What is Goffs value after his deal? Trying to stack him and ARSB

trade
coach4444  •  1 hour ago

10T SF .5ppr 2QB QB K Murray, Tua, K Cousins & D Jones WR. CD, Puka, Olave, London, J Dotson, Meyers & Jamo TE. Pitts, Hock & J Ferguson On the clock with these players available J Daniels, D Maye, B Bowers & R Odunze Suggestions on who to take? Appreciate any help