Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
JoshuaBruce  •  15 days ago

A. Kyler Murray B. Zay Flowers and 25 early 1st (probably top 2) I’m looking for a qb after drafting Caleb and have this offer out there in a sf league. Thoughts?

🔥 Hot Takes
cwmoorez 15 days ago

The way I'm seeing this is that you are getting Kyler? If so I'm good with it, I really don't expect Flowers to be a league winner and I won't be surprised if Kyler finishes a top 5 quarterback, they added Harrison to a pretty good TE and WR already on the team...I like him a lot

JoshuaBruce 15 days ago

My wr room has cd puka MHJ addison and JSN

🕒 Latest
jaslash74 15 days ago

Hit me and send a frien req/st and I’ll send what I got rn

jaslash74 15 days ago

Literally killing the bookies 🔥 🔥 🔥 send me friend request to get the locks 🔒 ✅✅

jaslash74 15 days ago

Anyone need 2 to 4man parlays with a 90% hit rate send me a message let's get paid tonight 💯

HansYolo 15 days ago

Gotcha. That pick will mean a lot to him then. You might be able to trade less than Zay and the 1st for Kyler because the owner will want his own first in order to tank

jaslash74 15 days ago

LET'S WIN AGAIN 😊😊😊😊😊😊 IF YOU HAVE BE LOSING ALL THIS WHILE NOW YOU GONNA GET PAID BACK YOUR MONEY YOU HAVE BEEN LOSING ON PREDICTION GAMES

therealSeal 15 days ago

@ClinicCapp They are back in full force and they brought their cousins

JoshuaBruce 15 days ago

My only hang up is how valuable that 25 1st could become over the offseason

zakainsworth  •  16 minutes ago

2.8 and 3.2 or j jeudy

trade
dlabonte24  •  25 minutes ago

12 Team SF .5 PPR I have the 1.2. I wanted to grab MHJ but the 1.1 is going to take him. My QB are Kyler, Herbert, Purdy. Should I just grab Caleb and try to trade one of the QB? My WR room is what needs help the most QB- Herbert, Kyler, Purdy, Lance RB- Hall, Bijan, Gibbs, Montgomery, Gus, Hunt, Chandler, Allgeier WR- Higgins, Waddle, Kirk, Puka, Dotson, Pickens, Thomas, Wan’Dale Robinson, Metchie, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas TE- Kelce, Waller, Musgrave

misc
ivanblan  •  50 minutes ago

Curious to hear people’s thoughts on Michael Thomas? Any trades you’ve seen, do you have him and are wondering as well, what would you value him?

trade
sharknado444  •  55 minutes ago

12t, SF, ppr start 11 Give: Burrow and Higgins and Shakir Get: Tua and Waddle and 1.05

Jared060308  •  1 hour ago

What is Goffs value after his deal? Trying to stack him and ARSB

trade
coach4444  •  1 hour ago

10T SF .5ppr 2QB QB K Murray, Tua, K Cousins & D Jones WR. CD, Puka, Olave, London, J Dotson, Meyers & Jamo TE. Pitts, Hock & J Ferguson On the clock with these players available J Daniels, D Maye, B Bowers & R Odunze Suggestions on who to take? Appreciate any help

misc
KnightNerd  •  1 hour ago

If you could rank the following rookies in order for a dynasty rookie draft, who are you taking? Brian Thomas Jr. Keon Coleman Ladd McConkey Trey Benson Adonai Mitchell Blake Corum Ben Sinnott

trade
JimLahey42069  •  1 hour ago

I just won the chip and my team is deep. A team wants CMC. He would give me Higgins and the 1.04 which I would use on Harrison/nabbers. I’m thinking cmc but let me know your thoughts