🔥 Hot Takes
marcdoesmusic 26 days ago

trade thoughts: get: Mixon/Chark *HAT* give: Montgomery/Fuller *THUMB*

jmejers 26 days ago

Lol what’s an extra day gonna do?

kennywu 26 days ago

rest up king henry

Digezz 26 days ago

Clever way to find a way to flex a game to Monday night early in the season. Well played NFL

GreggTurkington 26 days ago

Why couldn't the jets and broncos get covid

jpgnewman 26 days ago

Oh no!! This better not affect the EPIC MNF showdown between the Broncos & Jets!!

Ferry 26 days ago

The virus goes away on mondays or something?

bmart13 26 days ago

What exactly does 1 day do?

dmeyer13 26 days ago

Would you do Chris Carson and Kareem Hunt for Kamara?

Irish13rs 26 days ago

I think there was a game a few decades ago on Tue night. I think it was a rescheduled Monday night game. But what do I know, I have a small dick.

🕒 Latest
PhillyPhilly1 25 days ago

Did Jonnu test positive?

Snakebite013 25 days ago

@PhillyPhilly1 there’s one unnamed player of the 4, but the other 3 were a lineman, long snapper, and practice squad guy. The 4th just tested positive

freedilly 25 days ago

Yahoo is showing juju in a bye week what’s up with that ?

Mageek 25 days ago

GOOD

dacheese 25 days ago

@freedilly all platforms are showing the Steelers and titans on bye until the game is officially scheduled. If players continue to test positive it will be postponed past this week

1stStreet 25 days ago

@dacheese actually sleeper doesnt have them on a bye and neither does yahoo. Just ppd.

Loxx 25 days ago

Gees whats worse. Having a hurt guy or a healthy guy scratched because of covid.

minor
Sowle  •  9 minutes ago

“Andy Dalton enters NFL's concussion protocol https://t.co/HftcLNdRt9”

minor
Livi  •  13 minutes ago

“#AZCardinals RB Kenyan Drake had negative X-Rays late last night at the stadium, but he has an MRI coming up on his ankle to see how much time he’ll miss, source said.”

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  9 hours ago

Chase Edmonds (ARI-RB) now has 21.2 fantasy points in PPR (14.2 standard), outperforming his projection by 13.14 points with 4:49 remaining in the OT quarter

sleeper

Christian Kirk (ARI-WR) now has 20.7 fantasy points in PPR (15.7 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.35 points with 00:17 remaining in the 4 quarter

sleeper

Carlos Hyde (SEA-RB) now has 14.8 fantasy points in PPR (13.8 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.15 points with 1:48 remaining in the 4 quarter

breaking
feiyingx  •  9 hours ago

“#Cardinals’ RB Kenyan Drake was carted to the locker room.”

breaking
Livi  •  11 hours ago

“.@Seahawks injury update: Chris Carson is Questionable (foot).”

news
Livi  •  13 hours ago

“Jeff Wilson Jr. likely suffered a high-ankle sprain and Deebo Samuel pulled his hamstring, per Kyle Shanahan. No timetable for either yet. #49ers”