Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL Fantasy News
Livi  •  3 years ago
offseason

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

🔥 Hot Takes
WeeWooWeeWoo 3 years ago

The Eagles constant interest in every RB along with Pederson’s history tells you all you need to know about Sanders

CamMoloney 3 years ago

stay away from my baby miles sanders

YouMustGetR3kt 3 years ago

Still Miles Sanders season, seeing as McCoy and Freeman never stay healthy.

TheLiquorStore 3 years ago

The Eagles really should trade for Fournette

LVRaiderWrestl 3 years ago

Vaughn isn’t good. Ronald Jones will be the benefactor of Brady

Trent813 3 years ago

Devonta turned down 4 mil from Seattle.. Philly is looking to add a RB at the vet minimum. I don’t see Freeman signing with Philly. I’d be more worried about Vaughn and the Bucs being contenders.

littlewag 3 years ago

All these dudes thinking Miles is going to be a bell cow lmao

ChrisJ 3 years ago

Eagles are in love with washed RBs who blow an ACL by week 2

popallen 3 years ago

@LakeFront you are missing out....dynasty is where it’s at ....the bees knees some may say

Ogun 3 years ago

leave Ke'Shawn alone

🕒 Latest
TwoOnes 3 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/Vg9XAWN3Bkle

BeefCakeBoi 3 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/Yg2n9jzD609N

thegr81inbctx 3 years ago

would like to join these 2 league invites i’ve been sent. but i have yet to paypal $ for the current league and whats the buy-in ?

rosk 3 years ago

Where is this man landing 😂😂😂

rosk 3 years ago

As a dynasty owner I gotta know lol

dynastynub 3 years ago

@rosk probably San Francisco 😂

devinj1998 3 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/YgVzdVZbn09N

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  13 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  15 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report