Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  3 years ago
offseason

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”

🔥 Hot Takes
1BEASTMODE 3 years ago

Pittman #1 Colts WR by 2021

ChrisJ 3 years ago

Don’t slot shame this man

ChubbPrefersTE 3 years ago

2 great QBs, 3 TEs that could be drafted round 1, lots of depth at WR, and Etienne

D3F3AT 3 years ago

A slot wr isn't always the #3

scotland 3 years ago

@YouMustGetR3kt as a disclaimer, I don’t have Campbell. But I will say this: TY is in the last year of his contract, Phillip short passes rivers is now the starting QB, and it’s probably going to take a little while for the rookies to learn the offenses this year so Pittman might not emerge right away. I wouldn’t write him off after a single rookie season with brissett

DirkDiggler420 3 years ago

4th reciever in their sets will be whoever CB rivers throws to...

YouMustGetR3kt 3 years ago

Parris is the WR3 on the team now. Your dynasty draft picks on him are now less useful.

johnnyc26 3 years ago

Parris Campbell will break his foot , back , hand , and tear hamstring all by week 10

supapackers 3 years ago

But how does this affect Marlon Mack

AlbieLopez 3 years ago

If Luck was there it would've been a huge difference

🕒 Latest
machinerage311 3 years ago

@ChubbPrefersTE and chubba

ChubbPrefersTE 3 years ago

@machinerage311 yup, a few RBs that can be good if they get the correct landing spot. In my opinion Etienne is the only one who’s landing spot won’t matter

machinerage311 3 years ago

Yeah. I think Travis and Ja'Maar Chase it however you spell it are can't miss

wakeupjacob 3 years ago

I think the colts wrs are gonna be pure value this yr. Bc nobody is overdrafting t.y. after the injuries last yr and nobody is overdrafting Pittman or campell so you are gonna take some of these guys at real value and someone is gonna rack up points bc rivers throws picks but he's also gonna keep chains moving alot

DALLASCARTER 3 years ago

T.Y should have a great season with Rivers chucking it up all day

DALLASCARTER 3 years ago

@earlhawk Just throw it to Amari non stop and all will be well

DALLASCARTER 3 years ago

Like Jefferson more than parris. Jefferson is gonna be the top rookie WR

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  6 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  12 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  13 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  18 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)