Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  1 month ago
offseason

“#Seahawks “still intend on Chris Carson to be their primary running back in 2020” and Rashaad Penny (knee) “is likely to start the year on the (reserve/PUP) list.” https://t.co/CuMiLuJnHd”

🔥 Hot Takes
Anthony2020 1 month ago

Bigger bust? Laugh for Penny, Thumbs up for Michel

TheDud3Abides 1 month ago

Can I get some hype for Deejay Dallas????

TheFearBoners0402 1 month ago

T O M B R A D Y S U C K S

TheDud3Abides 1 month ago

Penny’s last year of his contract not looking good

ricosroughnecks 1 month ago

Carson remains a top 15 RB. Nothing to see here

candlejack 1 month ago

Penny will be back after PUP, look amazing for two games, and go right back on IR

SergeantQuacks 1 month ago

7 carries 16 yards 1 TD stat lines, get used to it

holdmyChubb 1 month ago

Seattle will find some young running back undrafted who came out of the stands to play for a farm team in a blizzard one Saturday .... Sign him for 8 dollars and a ham sandwich and ride that new stallion to the tune of 1200 yards and 8 touchdowns... He'll tear his ACL and they'll go into the playoffs with.... Frank Gore

dbarz 1 month ago

Man there are so many committees that are so unclear on how they will play out. There is like 4-5 running backs we can predict, the others... wow Unless I get a high pick, I’m probably gonna go zero rb

DMoneyy 1 month ago

actually I was at the 2:10 spot and thought I could get him on the turn at the 3:4 spot, got Hamler and someone took Dallas in between 😞😞😞 Got A.J. Dillon instead

🕒 Latest
PandaOrSkunk 1 month ago

Wtf was that?

Coats19 1 month ago

All I see are @DMoneyy replies lol. Idk what happened to this thread

tompy7 1 month ago

@Livi please take this down lol

dirtysk 1 month ago

Calvin Ridley, Miles Sanders, and Hollywood Brown... Keep 2... Go!

Ogun 1 month ago

Calvin and Miles

dbarz 1 month ago

@dirtysk the answer is obvious Julio is 31 or 32 and Hollywood is on a run heavy team. You keep sanders and Ridley. Sanders should lead that backfield.

maziac1980 1 month ago

Rashad Penny injured? Now there's news...

offseason
ProphetHus  •  9 hours ago

“With @FieldYates, reporting significant salary-cap news for Patriots: Settlements in compensation grievances with Antonio Brown ($4 million to team) and Aaron Hernandez ($2.55 million to team) have created space for the club. The Patriots' current cap space is $7.79 million.”

content
ProphetHus  •  11 hours ago

“Leading Targeted WRs 2019 1 MT 11.6 2 Adams 10.6 3 Julio 10.5 4 Arob 9.6 5 Edelman 9.6 6 Hopkins 9.4 7 Woods 9.3 8 Boyd 9.3 9 KA 9.3 10 DJ 9.0 11 Landry 8.6 12 Godwin 8.6 13 Kupp 8.4 14 Odell 8.3 T Kirk 8.3 T Shep 8.3 👀 15 Gallup 8.1”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  11 hours ago

“#Patriots TE Devin Asiasi joins Cam Newton, N'Keal Harry for workouts | NBC Sports Boston https://t.co/COjHg0nebd”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Chiefs are bringing back veteran QB Matt Moore on a 1-year deal, per @TerezPaylor. Moore started two games last season, completing 65% of his passes and throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“#49ers RB Raheem Mostert has requested a trade. https://t.co/2KiwSVazgO”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Crux of the dispute: - Joint medical committee recommended 48-day camp, shorter preseason - NFL asked players to report earlier than CBA allows to fit calendar; NFLPA said no - NFL still wants 2 preseason games - NFLPA still wants 48-day camp, views preseason as needless risk”

offseason
Livi  •  5 days ago

“From Patrick Mahomes' agents @SteinbergSports: In total, it's a 10-year extension worth $503M, making him the first half billion dollar player in sports history. Also includes no-trade clause. $477M in guarantee mechanisms and ability to have outs if mechanisms aren’t exercised.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  5 days ago

“Teez Tabor suffered a Jones fracture while participating in a virtual workout and already had surgery, source said. On track to be ready to play, for someone, before Week 1. https://t.co/hCuPbDKpwL”