NFL Fantasy News
Livi  •  4 years ago
offseason

“Bengals continue to stack defense with S Vonn Bell https://t.co/lhYbxmMePo”

🔥 Hot Takes
HeilPavey 4 years ago

BeNgaLs CoNtInUe tO sTaCK dEfEnSE

k7hack 4 years ago

The Bengals spent like $100M on their defense in the last week, and will be rolling out Burrow / AJ / Boyd / Mixon / Auden Tate on offense along with getting their franchise LT back from injury. It still is & was always going to be a 2-year rebuild from last years debacle but I’m actually impressed with what they’re doing. They Must have cut the wires from Mike Browns rotary phone when he went into quarantine.

lmerkouSaints 4 years ago

I feel sorry for Von bell as a Saints fan. I would rather sign him than let him go to the Bengals lmao

JoshWolf 4 years ago

Fuck the steelers...that is all

DjPotigrow 4 years ago

I don’t know what you guys are face palming about. It’s facts. The Steele’s were not the best defense last season. The patriots were in both rushing and receiving yards allowed. So they clearly were the top defense

🕒 Latest
Blitzburgh7 4 years ago

@LegendofSkojecker we dey. The Steeler lolol

TheProctologist 4 years ago

When adjusted for opponent the Steelers were the 3rd most efficient defense last year behind NE and SF.

flamingSizzleChest 4 years ago

Lamar wil fade away guys that run that fast miss time with injuries

Timr23 4 years ago

@DjPotigrow against that weak ass schedule.. yeah #s said so but come on man

earthgetsblack 4 years ago

Vonn Hurt Saint. Make me sad.

ifearGodboi 3 years ago

@DjPotigrow check DM bud!

DaBoggyDownBX5 3 years ago

Is auden tate worth a roster spot?

news
masonh079  •  23 hours ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  13 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  15 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report