Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
offseason

“Antonio Brown was granted bail after a hearing this morning. Bond was set at $100K and he will be required to get GPS monitoring, release his passport and guns, go through drug and alcohol testing and a mental health evaluation, per @CameronWolfe.”

🔥 Hot Takes
Kimura69 4 years ago

Evaluation result. Batshit crazy

dbarz 4 years ago

I’m torn if Pittsburgh was great at covering the real AB up, or if he developed some type of issue.

dbarz 4 years ago

As a pro athlete your job is simple, demanding, but simple. You train/prepare, you play and you don’t do anything stupid.

thebasa 4 years ago

I think we're gna find out he was banging the QB in HS

DrSeuss 4 years ago

I’m going to write a book about him

dbarz 4 years ago

And it’s sad the nfl reverts to diversionary tactics with superstars.

D0m1nator 4 years ago

Best thing to happen to him in a while.

johndayham 4 years ago

@dbarz does your job rely on you getting hit over and over in your body and head by 200-400 lb men? I'd think you'd want some type of pain killer too, and weed just happens to be safe and cheap. Stop comparing your desk job to a competitive athlete that on average stays in the nfl for 3 years.

dbarz 4 years ago

@happys1caddie I’m dying at the LT reference 🤣🤣🤣 I love it. And he is a hell of a players. Idk what the Texans were thinking. Seattle has had a nice run of luck with certain things. I think they will continue to contend for a while.

MyCrow 4 years ago

They call it protecting the shield

🕒 Latest
dbarz 4 years ago

I’m saying most places don’t let you fail for anything. Switch it with coke if my example didn’t work for you. If I get caught railing lines I’m fired.

dbarz 4 years ago

@happys1caddie I remember that Seahawks fiasco. The draft is one big question mark. I’d argue get Russ in the 4th makes you have a pass on making a few early mistakes/bad luck.

dbarz 4 years ago

But it does show talent sells. And I get it, it’s professional sports, it’s not professional morals, it’s just a shame that for every bad apple there are 10 who would out work them and want it worse.

happys1caddie 4 years ago

I agree. But they wont have Russ much longer if they cant get the o line tuned up. We have the pieces I think. We need to get younger though. Gotta sign Clowney. He is that difference maker. He is Troy Polomolu of the d line I'd he did coke he would be then Lawrence Taylor's, he is the best athlete we have. He just needs to toughen up and be the best football player we have. Man I cant wait

Skate2236 4 years ago

He has become a crazy crazy person. And just wants money and that’s it

sleepybaseball 4 years ago

He’s a crazy person

Welker83 4 years ago

Update: now he's apologizing to everyone again..

minor
ClinicCapp  •  10 hours ago

Terique Owens, son of HOF WR Terrell Owens, is signing with the San Francisco 49ers ⭐️

minor
ClinicCapp  •  11 hours ago

The Buffalo Bills are signing RB Frank Gore Jr. as a UDFA, per @Schultz_Report

hype
ClinicCapp  •  12 hours ago

The Los Angeles Chargers have drafted USC WR Brenden Rice at No. 225 overall. Brenden is the son of NFL HOFer Jerry Rice.

news
ClinicCapp  •  18 hours ago

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN! Denver trades up to reunite Oregon WR Troy Franklin with Bo Nix 🔥

news
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

The Green Bay Packers have drafted RB Marshawn Lloyd

news
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

With the 84th pick, the Pittsburgh Steelers select WR Roman Wilson

news
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

(Spoiler) with the 83rd pick, the LA Rams select…

news
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

Bengals select WR Jermaine Burton 80th overall