Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
akahotcheetos  •  3 days ago
offseason

“Derrick Henry's last eight games: 203 carries 1,273 rushing yards 6.27 YPC 11 TDs Henry has set a new all-time record for most rushing yards in any 8-game stretch in NFL history.”

🔥 Hot Takes
ErsterFCN 3 days ago

This is NO new record. Adrian Peterson in 2012 had 1,322 yards in weeks 9-17 (bye week during week 11). That was done on 195 carries, good for 6.78 YPC

Mason76 3 days ago

@ErsterFCN I’ll clear this up. I wasn’t undermining what you said about it not being a record. It’s a good catch that you shared. I meant no ill will. I know you weren’t saying that it wasn’t impressive. I should have given you that credit before my post

Mason76 3 days ago

Congrats to Titans, Chiefs, Packers, & 49er fans.

Mason76 3 days ago

Both are tough to pass on. Lamar in the 14th is probably what I’d do. Good luck either way.

GoodGuyss 3 days ago

Henry in the fifth rd or Lamar in the 14

mezzrok 3 days ago

Who said it wasn’t impressive? He said it wasn’t a record, that’s it. Which was the whole point of this post. I hate when people do that shit.

YouMustGetR3kt 3 days ago

It's like the 2018 Jaguars set him off. "ALL RIGHT THAT DOES IT! DOMINATION TIIIIIIIME!!!" OOOOOOOOOOOOOH HENRRYYYYYYY!!!

BearsAndTacos 3 days ago

He learned how to run from cj2k. Fall everytime I get touched. Then he talked to eddie george or someone like that and told him to play like a beast

🕒 Latest
HM1 1 day ago

His hair is the dealbreaker for me rn

HM1 1 day ago

I think Dalvin's got better dreads. Saquon and CMC got clean cuts. Derrick Henry just wraps all of his braids and it looks like a dookie

HM1 1 day ago

But in all seriousness, he's top 5

HM1 1 day ago

CMC, Saquon, Cook, Chubb, Henry

RogerBadell 1 day ago

Show off!

KadoDaNero78 1 day ago

@HM1 they are dreads....not braids 🤦🏾‍♂️

NinerE 1 day ago

But after he gets paid he’ll turn back to a pumpkin aka average to mediocre.

offseason
Livi  •  19 hours ago

“Suspended Antonio Callaway heads to XFL https://t.co/kUO2vlGmF3”

offseason
Livi  •  20 hours ago

“#Saints RB Alvin Kamara has been added to the Pro Bowl roster, replacing #Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey.”

offseason
Livi  •  21 hours ago

“Phillip Lindsay undergoes wrist operation https://t.co/AMo851fQ0V”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“LSU RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire has declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“LSU WR Justin Jefferson has declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“#Steelers CB Joe Haden has been added to the Pro Bowl roster, replacing Marcus Peters.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“LSU LB Patrick Queen has declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“#Broncos WR Courtland Sutton has been added to the Pro Bowl roster, replacing DeAndre Hopkins.”