Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
akahotcheetos  •  4 years ago
offseason

“Derrick Henry's last eight games: 203 carries 1,273 rushing yards 6.27 YPC 11 TDs Henry has set a new all-time record for most rushing yards in any 8-game stretch in NFL history.”

🔥 Hot Takes
ErsterFCN 4 years ago

This is NO new record. Adrian Peterson in 2012 had 1,322 yards in weeks 9-17 (bye week during week 11). That was done on 195 carries, good for 6.78 YPC

Mason76 4 years ago

@ErsterFCN I’ll clear this up. I wasn’t undermining what you said about it not being a record. It’s a good catch that you shared. I meant no ill will. I know you weren’t saying that it wasn’t impressive. I should have given you that credit before my post

Mason76 4 years ago

Congrats to Titans, Chiefs, Packers, & 49er fans.

mezzrok 4 years ago

Who said it wasn’t impressive? He said it wasn’t a record, that’s it. Which was the whole point of this post. I hate when people do that shit.

Mason76 4 years ago

Both are tough to pass on. Lamar in the 14th is probably what I’d do. Good luck either way.

GoodGuyss 4 years ago

Henry in the fifth rd or Lamar in the 14

YouMustGetR3kt 4 years ago

It's like the 2018 Jaguars set him off. "ALL RIGHT THAT DOES IT! DOMINATION TIIIIIIIME!!!" OOOOOOOOOOOOOH HENRRYYYYYYY!!!

BearsAndTacos 4 years ago

He learned how to run from cj2k. Fall everytime I get touched. Then he talked to eddie george or someone like that and told him to play like a beast

🕒 Latest
HM1 4 years ago

His hair is the dealbreaker for me rn

HM1 4 years ago

I think Dalvin's got better dreads. Saquon and CMC got clean cuts. Derrick Henry just wraps all of his braids and it looks like a dookie

HM1 4 years ago

But in all seriousness, he's top 5

HM1 4 years ago

CMC, Saquon, Cook, Chubb, Henry

RogerBadell 4 years ago

Show off!

KadoDaNero78 4 years ago

@HM1 they are dreads....not braids 🤦🏾‍♂️

NinerE 4 years ago

But after he gets paid he’ll turn back to a pumpkin aka average to mediocre.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  4 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  14 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  16 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report