Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  1 year ago
offseason

“#Vikings WR Adam Thielen needed stitches for a bad cut on his ankle suffered in practice Wednesday, sources say. The initial prognosis was encouraging for his chances of playing Saturday against the #49ers, but they’re still gathering information and will proceed with caution.”

🔥 Hot Takes
djcharkdododo 1 year ago

Ronnie Lott lost a finger during the game. Get your asses on the field.

TevinsChili 1 year ago

Diggs cleated Thielen so he can get more targets lol

AdamThielen 1 year ago

Im good guys

dbarz 1 year ago

@happys1caddie as a hockey player I don’t even understand how this makes you miss games.

chiggachamp 1 year ago

Imo it’s easier to sustain a injury during game and return vs getting hurt days before and the healing process begins

NinerOptimist 1 year ago

@djcharkdododo Yup. Was just sayin' that Ronnie Lott losing a finger doesn't sound as tough as Ronnie Lott had his finger cut off during the game.

djcharkdododo 1 year ago

@NinerOptimist hockey players get 14 stitches and come back after the intermission. NFL are weak AF for the amount of money they make.

Surge247 1 year ago

@djcharkdododo ikr! Karl Mecklenburg for Denver just tapped up a compound fracture in his hand to stay on the field. Pre-diva era of football

scotland 1 year ago

maybe look at irv smith in some DFS lineups if he doesn't go

🕒 Latest
dbarz 1 year ago

Needs to give his balls a tug, make sure they are attached to his body still.

happys1caddie 1 year ago

Yep Tape, super glue. Whatever it takes. My dad would burn or drill holes into my toe nails and fingernails when yhey got smadhed. It really releives yhr preddure

happys1caddie 1 year ago

@dbarz i sure like Diggs. Your old safety. He is a great man and playet. Dude lays hat

TheFootball_Guy 1 year ago

Dude this guy sucks.

dbarz 1 year ago

@happys1caddie don’t remind me we gave him up.

dbarz 1 year ago

Our organization is so interesting

dbarz 1 year ago

We might be good..... one day

news
Livi  •  2 hours ago

“The Colts are not trading for Foles, Minshew or Mariota at this time. Carson Wentz begins rehabbing his foot after two weeks. He hasn't been ruled out week 1 but it's optimistic. If this relatively safe surgery & rehab gets complicated, then another vet QB will be considered.”

news
feiyingx  •  3 hours ago

“49ers’ HC Kyle Shanahan said today that he would be “very surprised” if rookie first-round pick Trey Lance started Week 1 at Detroit.”

minor
feiyingx  •  4 hours ago

“Saints WR Jalen McCleskey standing out at practice https://t.co/s5iUFusn3c”

news
feiyingx  •  9 hours ago

“#Colts HC Frank Reich says QB Carson Wentz will undergo surgery on his injured foot. 5-12 weeks is the timetable. Injury stems from a previous foot injury.”

news
Livi  •  9 hours ago

“Update on Eagles’ first-round pick DeVonta Smith: He is expected to miss two to three weeks with a sprained MCL, per sources. Smith underwent an MRI on Sunday that revealed the injury.”

hype
Livi  •  10 hours ago

“Ron Rivera said that Antonio Gibson has bounced back from his turf toe from last season. Said it hampered him a little in OTAs, but he's looked good so far”

news
Livi  •  10 hours ago

“Ravens WR Marquise Brown is dealing with hamstring injury that turned out worse than originally thought, coach John Harbaugh said. He has missed 3 straight practices. WR Rashod Bateman is sidelined with muscle toughness.”

hype
Livi  •  10 hours ago

“Judge: Barkley (ACL) making 'tangible progress' https://t.co/CicrEgDSzw”