Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
SleeperBot  •  6 months ago
sleeper

Rashaad Penny (SEA-RB) now has 17.8 fantasy points in PPR (13.8 standard), outperforming his projection by 11.03 points with 14:19 remaining in the 4 quarter

🔥 Hot Takes
SleeperBot 6 months ago

Sleeper Alerts trigger when a player that's available in most leagues outperforms their projections by more than 10 points. #RashaadPenny-NFL-SEA-20

diski 6 months ago

Hat for penny: thumbs up for cooper kupp ROS

YouMustGetR3kt 6 months ago

Pete Carroll wasn't lying! Penny is more involved!!!

ReggieBushdid911 6 months ago

My opponent has Wilson i have Cook I’m 9 points up do i close out the win or am i about to get fucked (thumbs for fucked hat for i survive)

Doyer63 6 months ago

Peanut butter Penny time peanut butter Penny time!!!!

diski 6 months ago

Lol i think pete is a carson owner 😆

pete1000 6 months ago

No he was just useless per usual. Vulturing tds from Carson. Carson should have gone for 3 Tds and his yardage tonight. Penny can’t exist without Carson. Everyone out here on Penny’s nut sack like Seattle didn’t try and trade him 2 weeks ago with no bites.

moby1kanob 6 months ago

I got the bye thanks to Carson..won by 1.4 points. I have penny as well. My next game is week 15 vs Carolina. DREAM match up. Penny and Carson will get 20+ each

pete1000 6 months ago

Lol @KAZ0410 oh yeah? A small ass rb who isn’t effective unless he’s on the receiving end of a play. Carson all day. Perfect combo with Seattle’s gameplay. But yeah, you should start Penny for the next 3 weeks, and then let us know how that works out.

cowabunghole 6 months ago

Fuck Rasaad Penny

🕒 Latest
manis52581 5 months ago

Rashaad Penny cost me the #1 seed and a quarterfinals bye. Gotta love fantasy football!

manis52581 5 months ago

@pete1000 Penny is a better RB - catches passes better and doesn’t fumble.

pete1000 5 months ago

@manis52581 doesn’t fumble? He definitely has. How is Penny a better rb? The kid has 800 yards in 2 seasons compared to Carson’s 2,000+ yards, and 14 tds. Zeke fumbled 6 times last year... Penny was on the trading block in November and no one wanted him.

manis52581 5 months ago

@pete1000 Come on now Peter - this is fantasy football. What have you done for me lately is the name of the game. The Seattle offense is geared up to even make your uncoordinated self a 4.5 ypc RB. In football the team that wins the turnover battle has a significantly high probability of winning the game. It’s evident that Carson has a MUCH SHORTER leash than Mr. Elliott OR he’d still be bell cowing it instead of getting lapped by his backup. Keep your chin up Petey - sometimes the crappy FF teams win titles...

pete1000 5 months ago

@manis52581 hahaha. I refuse to accept this!!!

manis52581 5 months ago

@pete1000 LoL - I have Carson in one of my leagues so I do hope his leg falls off. Or maybe he misses a block that Wilson gets rocked on and Penny crawls into the doghouse. I was pretty pissed last night when Carson ripped off that 20 yarder down to the goal line and then waved to the sideline for a breather to give Penny his first TD.

manis52581 5 months ago

Hope Penny’s leg falls off that is...

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Apple lands with Panthers two months after LV deal https://t.co/fSUnuQ5hHk”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  2 days ago

“NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he’s hopeful the NFL can bring coaches back into their facilities as early as next week. The league is also extending the virtual offseason by two weeks. But preparing for an on-time regular season (and adjusting if necessary).”

offseason

“Just to put out a fire: Bucs have not made any contract offer to free-agent running back Devonta Freeman, as has been reported.”

offseason

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  3 days ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  4 days ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”