Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
SleeperBot  •  8 days ago
sleeper

Rashaad Penny (SEA-RB) now has 17.8 fantasy points in PPR (13.8 standard), outperforming his projection by 11.03 points with 14:19 remaining in the 4 quarter

🔥 Hot Takes
SleeperBot 8 days ago

Sleeper Alerts trigger when a player that's available in most leagues outperforms their projections by more than 10 points. #RashaadPenny-NFL-SEA-20

diski 8 days ago

Hat for penny: thumbs up for cooper kupp ROS

YouMustGetR3kt 8 days ago

Pete Carroll wasn't lying! Penny is more involved!!!

ReggieBushdid911 8 days ago

My opponent has Wilson i have Cook I’m 9 points up do i close out the win or am i about to get fucked (thumbs for fucked hat for i survive)

Doyer63 8 days ago

Peanut butter Penny time peanut butter Penny time!!!!

diski 8 days ago

Lol i think pete is a carson owner 😆

pete1000 8 days ago

No he was just useless per usual. Vulturing tds from Carson. Carson should have gone for 3 Tds and his yardage tonight. Penny can’t exist without Carson. Everyone out here on Penny’s nut sack like Seattle didn’t try and trade him 2 weeks ago with no bites.

moby1kanob 8 days ago

I got the bye thanks to Carson..won by 1.4 points. I have penny as well. My next game is week 15 vs Carolina. DREAM match up. Penny and Carson will get 20+ each

pete1000 8 days ago

Lol @KAZ0410 oh yeah? A small ass rb who isn’t effective unless he’s on the receiving end of a play. Carson all day. Perfect combo with Seattle’s gameplay. But yeah, you should start Penny for the next 3 weeks, and then let us know how that works out.

cowabunghole 8 days ago

Fuck Rasaad Penny

🕒 Latest
manis52581 7 days ago

Rashaad Penny cost me the #1 seed and a quarterfinals bye. Gotta love fantasy football!

manis52581 7 days ago

@pete1000 Penny is a better RB - catches passes better and doesn’t fumble.

pete1000 7 days ago

@manis52581 doesn’t fumble? He definitely has. How is Penny a better rb? The kid has 800 yards in 2 seasons compared to Carson’s 2,000+ yards, and 14 tds. Zeke fumbled 6 times last year... Penny was on the trading block in November and no one wanted him.

manis52581 7 days ago

@pete1000 Come on now Peter - this is fantasy football. What have you done for me lately is the name of the game. The Seattle offense is geared up to even make your uncoordinated self a 4.5 ypc RB. In football the team that wins the turnover battle has a significantly high probability of winning the game. It’s evident that Carson has a MUCH SHORTER leash than Mr. Elliott OR he’d still be bell cowing it instead of getting lapped by his backup. Keep your chin up Petey - sometimes the crappy FF teams win titles...

pete1000 7 days ago

@manis52581 hahaha. I refuse to accept this!!!

manis52581 7 days ago

@pete1000 LoL - I have Carson in one of my leagues so I do hope his leg falls off. Or maybe he misses a block that Wilson gets rocked on and Penny crawls into the doghouse. I was pretty pissed last night when Carson ripped off that 20 yarder down to the goal line and then waved to the sideline for a breather to give Penny his first TD.

manis52581 7 days ago

Hope Penny’s leg falls off that is...

minor
Livi  •  11 hours ago

“Source: #Redskins RB Derrius Guice is going on Injured Reserve following his MCL sprain suffered in last week’s game. His season is over. The team goes with the safe move, meaning Guice will be healthy for 2020.”

minor
Livi  •  11 hours ago

“#Ravens QB Lamar Jackson says he’ll play Thursday night vs. the #Jets. He’s been limited the last two day with a quad injury.”

minor
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“Report: Alshon Jeffery out for season https://t.co/a12vHCe4NN”

minor
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“Lions placed WR Marvin Jones on IR with an ankle injury.”

minor
Livi  •  12 hours ago

“Lamar Jackson (quad) 'moves well' Tuesday https://t.co/9ykEYmSQLZ”

defense
Livi  •  14 hours ago

“Jamal Adams likely to be made available again https://t.co/2E1P8YH8UQ”