Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  6 months ago
minor

“#Lions are placing first-round rookie TE TJ Hockenson on IR, ending his season.”

🔥 Hot Takes
Nieves 6 months ago

He’ll be a TE 1 next year mark my words people!

TChallla 6 months ago

His best game was the only game nobody started him

ShanesEagles 6 months ago

Pick up Jesse James!

TheGodfather26 6 months ago

Blew 33% of my FAAB on this guy after week 1.....

Mustapha 6 months ago

If he learns to catch he could be good for fantasy next year

boomsplathead 6 months ago

Feel bad for the people who went and spent their FAAB money on Hockenson instead of Waller after the first week.

JollyGypsy 6 months ago

Aw man, but he was so good that single game against the worst TE defense

YouMustGetR3kt 6 months ago

No point in playing injured when the Lions have been eliminated from playoff contention. Also, Dropkenson's hands are just for decoration.

Costellburn 6 months ago

Fire up your Brandon Pettigrews

DevinDinglebary 6 months ago

@JollyGypsy yeah and I dropped a ton of FAAB on him thinking he would be this years Kittle.

🕒 Latest
WullSmoth 6 months ago

good

WullSmoth 6 months ago

his season ended after week 1

LamarJacksonSZN 6 months ago

Maybe if u didn’t drop all those easy wide open endzone touchdowns u coulda had a decent year

LamarJacksonSZN 6 months ago

Won’t fall for it next year

gunnii 5 months ago

When does sleeper set him to IR?

canofwhoppass 5 months ago

I was so high on this guy in the preseason. Missed out on him in the draft. After week one I sent the farm in trade offers but they didn’t accept. Thank you. If it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t have had an opportunity to lose in the first round. Lol

HolyCrapernick 5 months ago

I drafted him late, but cut him B4 week 1... thankfully, otherwise I would have kept putting him in there! 😆

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Apple lands with Panthers two months after LV deal https://t.co/fSUnuQ5hHk”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  2 days ago

“NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he’s hopeful the NFL can bring coaches back into their facilities as early as next week. The league is also extending the virtual offseason by two weeks. But preparing for an on-time regular season (and adjusting if necessary).”

offseason

“Just to put out a fire: Bucs have not made any contract offer to free-agent running back Devonta Freeman, as has been reported.”

offseason

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  3 days ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  4 days ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”