Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
minor

“#Colts are expecting RB Jordan Wilkins (ankle) to be available against the #Texans. He has no injury status for the game. #INDvsHOU”

🔥 Hot Takes
manamanamana09 4 years ago

QUICK HAT FOR WILLIAMS THUMBS FOR WILKINS

evanbrakgmailcom 4 years ago

Jonathan Williams is going to pop tomorrow he is better.

KushG 4 years ago

Thumbs up Wilkins, Corn Williams

CONNARHEA 4 years ago

Hat for Wilkins, thumbs for BO

bleedgreen25 4 years ago

Williams this weeks Brian hill. 🎻

RunATrainOnYoMomma 4 years ago

Wilkins is the back to own not Williams. No cap

AntonioBrownies 4 years ago

Really feel like Johnathon Williams is about to get the majority of carries and go like 13-42yds and Wilkins goes 6-35yds and a catch or two. Anyone guess is good until we see the game though but don’t kid yourself, had Wilkins been healthy last game he likely would’ve had a great stat line too as the Jags were shredded by the run

Bambeezy 4 years ago

I’ll take the guy who got 130+ yards on 14 touches over the guy who has never done anything his whole career

markomatias 4 years ago

How does this effect marlon mack?

Adam4K 4 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry to all those Williams FAAB blowers

🕒 Latest
MrMatchups 4 years ago

Are we dropping Mack I already have a first round bye??? I need the roster spot what’s the word on Mack?

Bonersoups 4 years ago

Dont drop Mack he’ll be back for weeks 15-16 (hopefully)

MrMatchups 4 years ago

@Bonersoups Ronald Jones is available and he plays Detroit week 15 I have Montgomery but I don’t want to start him. I got samuels in this week vs cin with Carson as my rb1

XVinweasleX 4 years ago

What about dropping guice for Wilkins?

XVinweasleX 4 years ago

I’m a dj owner lol and I’ve been looking for that stream RB the last couple of weeks

Akira 4 years ago

Damn I hope none of yall started Wilkins 🤣

XVinweasleX 4 years ago

Fuck you brisset !

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards