Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  6 months ago
minor

“Stafford (hip, back) listed as questionable https://t.co/mumxZ8xQYg”

🔥 Hot Takes
YouMustGetR3kt 6 months ago

He's playing. Pick up David Blough if you have Stafford in dynasty, if you have the space.

TxScat392 6 months ago

Lions d a good streamer this week?

skullchaser 6 months ago

@JaredGoff stop the name calling and study some defense, you were supposed take me to the championship, I ended up dumping you for Danny Jones for a week, then gonna take my chances with Foles ROS.

Jetto 6 months ago

He's been questionable ever since he forced Megatron into early retirement

TomNook 6 months ago

I lean Ryan

Riz1 6 months ago

Lions offense on suicide watch

Hobbesy 6 months ago

How is this minor

Jaydonkey 6 months ago

Who cares if he plays or not when you have lamar against Cincinnati

whitekumar 6 months ago

@keljh don’t listen to him Stafford won’t miss for this dude hasn’t missed a game since 2010

Fatcatbigstacks 6 months ago

Asking for a friend

🕒 Latest
lyricalstyle 6 months ago

Jeff driskel is the back up

FootlongFolesIsBack 6 months ago

Stafford rules out. NFL.com. Told ya yesterday

dadearmond 6 months ago

where's the update on here??

lyricalstyle 6 months ago

Sleeper be sleeping on the updates because of them my opponents be two steps ahead of me so I had to improvise

facey1976 6 months ago

Yeah i feel you i the guy i pick up said he was the back up and he not the back so im srood

facey1976 6 months ago

Ian rapport wtf man

facey1976 6 months ago

Cheers im done for the week

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Apple lands with Panthers two months after LV deal https://t.co/fSUnuQ5hHk”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  2 days ago

“NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he’s hopeful the NFL can bring coaches back into their facilities as early as next week. The league is also extending the virtual offseason by two weeks. But preparing for an on-time regular season (and adjusting if necessary).”

offseason

“Just to put out a fire: Bucs have not made any contract offer to free-agent running back Devonta Freeman, as has been reported.”

offseason

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  3 days ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  4 days ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”