Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  8 months ago
minor

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

🔥 Hot Takes
jamfan40 8 months ago

Allen Robinson irrelevant again

verbedna 8 months ago

@verbedna shared something.

Fatcatbigstacks 8 months ago

Hey @Livi thanks for all you do. ❤️

beto18 8 months ago

Fire up your saints D

Liederbeast 8 months ago

Trubisky has been questionable his entire career

Kuderton 8 months ago

Todays?

AmericasTeam92 8 months ago

Fire up your saints D

🕒 Latest
maxilianno 8 months ago

I don’t trust buiscky

JOLLYOLLY 8 months ago

Bears next year have to FOCUS ON O-LINE in the draft. O-Line is the FOUNDATION and heart and soul of the team. They get no glory, no credit for making their blocks and doing their jobs but are the most CRUCIAL part of any team. Offensive TACKLES are the most in demand asset. The blindside of any QB is make or break. Center and guards can make mistakes and no one will see but if a D-end comes around the corner it can end your QB’s season. You can put Brady behind the Bears O-line and he would be average at best. The entire draft should be focused on the offensive line. I still don’t think Mitch was the guy. I think Pace should cut ties and go after Clemson’s QB next year if he enters the draft.

Jayferm813 8 months ago

Frank Gore or Allen Robinson?

nihgeee1 8 months ago

I have problem y’all I have Bears and Saints defense who should I start? I’m edging saints because I have Will Lutz kicker🤦🏾‍♂️👀

nihgeee1 8 months ago

Please let me know before 2nd wave of games are played...!!!!

nihgeee1 8 months ago

@Jayferm813 I like GORE BOSS 💯

rrrevin 8 months ago

He's questionable period

offseason
ProphetHus  •  10 hours ago

“With @FieldYates, reporting significant salary-cap news for Patriots: Settlements in compensation grievances with Antonio Brown ($4 million to team) and Aaron Hernandez ($2.55 million to team) have created space for the club. The Patriots' current cap space is $7.79 million.”

content
ProphetHus  •  11 hours ago

“Leading Targeted WRs 2019 1 MT 11.6 2 Adams 10.6 3 Julio 10.5 4 Arob 9.6 5 Edelman 9.6 6 Hopkins 9.4 7 Woods 9.3 8 Boyd 9.3 9 KA 9.3 10 DJ 9.0 11 Landry 8.6 12 Godwin 8.6 13 Kupp 8.4 14 Odell 8.3 T Kirk 8.3 T Shep 8.3 👀 15 Gallup 8.1”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  11 hours ago

“#Patriots TE Devin Asiasi joins Cam Newton, N'Keal Harry for workouts | NBC Sports Boston https://t.co/COjHg0nebd”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Chiefs are bringing back veteran QB Matt Moore on a 1-year deal, per @TerezPaylor. Moore started two games last season, completing 65% of his passes and throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“#49ers RB Raheem Mostert has requested a trade. https://t.co/2KiwSVazgO”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Crux of the dispute: - Joint medical committee recommended 48-day camp, shorter preseason - NFL asked players to report earlier than CBA allows to fit calendar; NFLPA said no - NFL still wants 2 preseason games - NFLPA still wants 48-day camp, views preseason as needless risk”

offseason
Livi  •  5 days ago

“From Patrick Mahomes' agents @SteinbergSports: In total, it's a 10-year extension worth $503M, making him the first half billion dollar player in sports history. Also includes no-trade clause. $477M in guarantee mechanisms and ability to have outs if mechanisms aren’t exercised.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  5 days ago

“Teez Tabor suffered a Jones fracture while participating in a virtual workout and already had surgery, source said. On track to be ready to play, for someone, before Week 1. https://t.co/hCuPbDKpwL”