Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL Fantasy News
Livi  •  4 years ago
minor

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

🔥 Hot Takes
jamfan40 4 years ago

Allen Robinson irrelevant again

verbedna 4 years ago

https://media1.tenor.com/images/aae5eb6ac783ccd798d6d07c24debba9/tenor.gif?itemid=14973540

Fatcatbigstacks 4 years ago

Hey @Livi thanks for all you do. ❤️

beto18 4 years ago

Fire up your saints D

Liederbeast 4 years ago

Trubisky has been questionable his entire career

Kuderton 4 years ago

Todays?

AmericasTeam92 4 years ago

Fire up your saints D

🕒 Latest
maxilianno 4 years ago

I don’t trust buiscky

JOLLYOLLY 4 years ago

Bears next year have to FOCUS ON O-LINE in the draft. O-Line is the FOUNDATION and heart and soul of the team. They get no glory, no credit for making their blocks and doing their jobs but are the most CRUCIAL part of any team. Offensive TACKLES are the most in demand asset. The blindside of any QB is make or break. Center and guards can make mistakes and no one will see but if a D-end comes around the corner it can end your QB’s season. You can put Brady behind the Bears O-line and he would be average at best. The entire draft should be focused on the offensive line. I still don’t think Mitch was the guy. I think Pace should cut ties and go after Clemson’s QB next year if he enters the draft.

Jayferm813 4 years ago

Frank Gore or Allen Robinson?

nihgeee1 4 years ago

I have problem y’all I have Bears and Saints defense who should I start? I’m edging saints because I have Will Lutz kicker🤦🏾‍♂️👀

nihgeee1 4 years ago

Please let me know before 2nd wave of games are played...!!!!

nihgeee1 4 years ago

@Jayferm813 I like GORE BOSS 💯

rrrevin 4 years ago

He's questionable period

news
masonh079  •  23 hours ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  13 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  15 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report