Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL Fantasy News
Livi  •  4 years ago
minor

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”

🔥 Hot Takes
DDizz1e 4 years ago

I remember all the Gallup hype last week. Solid 5 pts

kss82 4 years ago

Hat for singletary thumbs for Jordan Howard

DDizz1e 4 years ago

@DRocked it literally says he’s playing

SchrammWells 4 years ago

Serious!! John Brown thumbs up or Audin Tate cap???

CarryOnJohnson 4 years ago

These guys are all expected to play since there is no need to run and can walk down the field to catch passes against the Eagles secondary 😀

Phillies348 4 years ago

@BigLarrySDCa i think you go Dak. I am in the same situation and i just think the Bills won't need Josh Allen to win. Dak gets both his starting tackles back plus cooper. He is at home playing for a contract and their season. I am going Dak in my league.

Mazzie1090 4 years ago

I pictured the sleeper staff refreshing reddit, seeing updates, and scrambling to get them all out at once.

PhillyPhilly1 4 years ago

They’re all gonna get reinjured by forcing themselves early

Javvz 4 years ago

I can hear Stephen A. laughing already.

DDizz1e 4 years ago

Thielen dumby

🕒 Latest
RoCkShOt7951 4 years ago

Fuller

ECIII 4 years ago

@RoCkShOt7951 I'm going with John Brown, and Auden Tate

collie2996 4 years ago

@colbyrupkey I'm in the same boat

colbyrupkey 4 years ago

Idk what to do

collie2996 4 years ago

@colbyrupkey I think I'm going to do chark. Once the cowboys start winning, they'll pull Cooper out

gdog78 4 years ago

John Brown or Cooper guys???

colbyrupkey 4 years ago

Must win game for them though and the eagles have a good run d. And the jags might run the ball a lot

news
masonh079  •  9 hours ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  7 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  12 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  15 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report