Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  8 months ago
minor

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”

🔥 Hot Takes
DDizz1e 8 months ago

I remember all the Gallup hype last week. Solid 5 pts

kss82 8 months ago

Hat for singletary thumbs for Jordan Howard

DDizz1e 8 months ago

@DRocked it literally says he’s playing

SchrammWells 8 months ago

Serious!! John Brown thumbs up or Audin Tate cap???

CarryOnJohnson 8 months ago

These guys are all expected to play since there is no need to run and can walk down the field to catch passes against the Eagles secondary 😀

Phillies348 8 months ago

@BigLarrySDCa i think you go Dak. I am in the same situation and i just think the Bills won't need Josh Allen to win. Dak gets both his starting tackles back plus cooper. He is at home playing for a contract and their season. I am going Dak in my league.

Mazzie1090 8 months ago

I pictured the sleeper staff refreshing reddit, seeing updates, and scrambling to get them all out at once.

PhillyPhilly1 8 months ago

They’re all gonna get reinjured by forcing themselves early

Javvz 8 months ago

I can hear Stephen A. laughing already.

DDizz1e 8 months ago

Thielen dumby

🕒 Latest
RoCkShOt7951 8 months ago

Fuller

ECIII 8 months ago

@RoCkShOt7951 I'm going with John Brown, and Auden Tate

collie2996 8 months ago

@colbyrupkey I'm in the same boat

colbyrupkey 8 months ago

Idk what to do

collie2996 8 months ago

@colbyrupkey I think I'm going to do chark. Once the cowboys start winning, they'll pull Cooper out

gdog78 8 months ago

John Brown or Cooper guys???

colbyrupkey 8 months ago

Must win game for them though and the eagles have a good run d. And the jags might run the ball a lot

offseason
ProphetHus  •  10 hours ago

“With @FieldYates, reporting significant salary-cap news for Patriots: Settlements in compensation grievances with Antonio Brown ($4 million to team) and Aaron Hernandez ($2.55 million to team) have created space for the club. The Patriots' current cap space is $7.79 million.”

content
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“Leading Targeted WRs 2019 1 MT 11.6 2 Adams 10.6 3 Julio 10.5 4 Arob 9.6 5 Edelman 9.6 6 Hopkins 9.4 7 Woods 9.3 8 Boyd 9.3 9 KA 9.3 10 DJ 9.0 11 Landry 8.6 12 Godwin 8.6 13 Kupp 8.4 14 Odell 8.3 T Kirk 8.3 T Shep 8.3 👀 15 Gallup 8.1”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“#Patriots TE Devin Asiasi joins Cam Newton, N'Keal Harry for workouts | NBC Sports Boston https://t.co/COjHg0nebd”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Chiefs are bringing back veteran QB Matt Moore on a 1-year deal, per @TerezPaylor. Moore started two games last season, completing 65% of his passes and throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“#49ers RB Raheem Mostert has requested a trade. https://t.co/2KiwSVazgO”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Crux of the dispute: - Joint medical committee recommended 48-day camp, shorter preseason - NFL asked players to report earlier than CBA allows to fit calendar; NFLPA said no - NFL still wants 2 preseason games - NFLPA still wants 48-day camp, views preseason as needless risk”

offseason
Livi  •  5 days ago

“From Patrick Mahomes' agents @SteinbergSports: In total, it's a 10-year extension worth $503M, making him the first half billion dollar player in sports history. Also includes no-trade clause. $477M in guarantee mechanisms and ability to have outs if mechanisms aren’t exercised.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  5 days ago

“Teez Tabor suffered a Jones fracture while participating in a virtual workout and already had surgery, source said. On track to be ready to play, for someone, before Week 1. https://t.co/hCuPbDKpwL”