Start NYG DST?

NoFlyZone2250 10 days ago

Wentz 👍 or Jimmy G 🎓

castilloo3 10 days ago

Should I start Gallup over Josh Gordon? I already have Lockett and Evans

KareemReal3Hunt 10 days ago

@dannyboy11 I think it’s questionable

GaseIntoMyEyes 10 days ago

Is it just me or does it feel like a down year on consistent WR1’s?

pamboys09 10 days ago

JAKOBIMEYER

solidus19 10 days ago

Brady is just lucky the Patriot slayer Eli Manning isn't starting.

snider 10 days ago

What do you guys think of this trade he wants my zeke, Julio Jones, and mixon for his kupp fournette and golladay would y’all do the trade?

Matt2005usaf 9 days ago

@bmachugh93 c’mon man, Lockett for sure.

🕒 Latest
B3astmod3 10 days ago

Is it really going to be that bad I have Flash in my flex

ThotSlayer24 10 days ago

Michel or Gordon for flex spot ?

pgilroy623 10 days ago

What do u play this week with josh Gordon Jarvis Landry and James white. One of the wrs necessary

bmachugh93 10 days ago

Gordon or lockett at WR2?

antnyc731 9 days ago

Gordon or Juju this week as a WR3 PPR

thatguroguy 9 days ago

They both will play

nation2104 9 days ago

Good with that Nor'easter up there tonight?!? Bench Brady and Edleman?!?!🤔🤔🤔🤔

defense
Livi  •  11 minutes ago

“#Colts DE Justin Houston, who tweaked his calf earlier in the week, is expected to play today, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  12 minutes ago

“There is optimism the Packers could have at least one of their injured WRs – Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee), Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) – for today’s game against Raiders, per sources. Packers’ medical staff wants to make a decision in pre-game warmups on both.”

defense
Livi  •  15 minutes ago

“#Lions CB Darius Slay (hamstring) is expected to play today in an important game against the #Vikings, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  19 minutes ago

“#AZCardinals RB David Johnson (ankle) is expected to play today against the #Giants, while WR Christian Kirk (ankle) needs another week of rehab and recovery, sources say.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Cardinals’ RB David Johnson, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Giants due to an ankle injury, is expected to play, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Jaguars’ WR Dede Westbrook, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Bengals, is likely to play but team first wants to check him out in warmups to make sure, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”