minor

“McCaffrey sits out (Back) https://t.co/6BiGlcGJ5Y”

🔥 Hot Takes
ProphetHus 10 days ago

@ProphetHus shared something.

lakall 10 days ago

Can't be a Running Back with no back

NukDaBomb 10 days ago

Imagine having the skill and athleticism of top black athletes while also getting white privilege. He won life.

PayphonePeter 10 days ago

HE PUT THE TEAM ON HIS BACK THO

bigbrady83 10 days ago

“HiS BaCk HuRTz FrOM CaRrYiNg ThE tEaM”

AKamara 10 days ago

so should I grab bonaafon to keep away from cmc owner?

AKamara 10 days ago

help plz: my godwin n Freeman for L bell thielen M brown. full ppr. hat for yes palm for no.

dancbara 10 days ago

Pickup bonnafon?

BooBoo909 10 days ago

From carrying that fucking team

beermanpizzadude 10 days ago

Cause he’s been carrying this team

🕒 Latest
TeamAllahuAkbar 10 days ago

@davidanthem no, I do not. Please explain

sizzlesuh 9 days ago

Hope the plane ride cramps up his back

rockyG 9 days ago

It’s a vets day’s rest. He’ll be good to go 🤞🙏

GarageJitsu 9 days ago

Rivera said he’s resting cmc every Wednesday

quailthumper 9 days ago

Guys guys I just thought of this, ready? His back hurts because he’s been carrying his whole team on it. Get it? It’s like a play on words because he’s out with a back injury and there’s that phrase that is like “that guy is carrying the whole team on his back” so it makes it really funny to say that McCaffrey is out with a back injury because his whole team has been on it. Jeezo I hope that makes sense and I get hella likes so my dad will finally buy me that F150

SpizzyLeFlair 9 days ago

CMC looks like T-1000

csrnyc 9 days ago

Sore back from carrying the team.

defense
Livi  •  1 hour ago

“#Colts DE Justin Houston, who tweaked his calf earlier in the week, is expected to play today, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  1 hour ago

“There is optimism the Packers could have at least one of their injured WRs – Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee), Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) – for today’s game against Raiders, per sources. Packers’ medical staff wants to make a decision in pre-game warmups on both.”

defense
Livi  •  1 hour ago

“#Lions CB Darius Slay (hamstring) is expected to play today in an important game against the #Vikings, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  1 hour ago

“#AZCardinals RB David Johnson (ankle) is expected to play today against the #Giants, while WR Christian Kirk (ankle) needs another week of rehab and recovery, sources say.”

minor
Livi  •  5 hours ago

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

minor
Livi  •  5 hours ago

“Cardinals’ RB David Johnson, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Giants due to an ankle injury, is expected to play, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  5 hours ago

“Jaguars’ WR Dede Westbrook, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Bengals, is likely to play but team first wants to check him out in warmups to make sure, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  5 hours ago

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”