Fantasy Football Alerts
feiyingx  •  10 days ago
minor

“Sammy Watkins (hamstring) DNP Wednesday https://t.co/Rs6uAURkQO”

🔥 Hot Takes
therealref 10 days ago

Hill bout take over anyways!! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

baysorz860 10 days ago

Start Pringle . That boy gon be playin with a chip on his shoulder..

1BEASTMODE 10 days ago

START YOUR ROBINSON

CJ264 10 days ago

🎓Pringle🎓 👍🏼Chris Thompson👍🏼

NinerOptimist 10 days ago

This should mean Tyreek news is coming soon

Surge247 10 days ago

Does anyone think Sammy will do better once Hill is back, ie doubling/focusing on Hill thus opening targets for Sammy? Im holding out hope this is the case so I dont have to purge this guy from my roster

championnat 10 days ago

Push your chips all in. It's Pringle time

UncleRiiico 10 days ago

Tyreek better fucking play

kobejordan888 10 days ago

Which one of the 10 KC WRs should I start?

Geddoe 10 days ago

Hardman droppable at this point?

🕒 Latest
honestallred 10 days ago

Watkins is awful. Awful with Buffalo, awful with Rams and awful with the MVP throwing to him. That drop in the end zone week before last was just pathetic. He has had one notable week in four years when Hill went down against Jacksonville who has been torched all year. The dude gets hurt all the time too, and his profile pic is nothing short of hilarious. Derp. Sorry, just being Honest...and sour that he’s sitting on my bench after not producing as a “top 15 WR” (according to fantasy “experts”) the last four weeks. Nurse that hammy, Sammy.

qweerty1818188 10 days ago

It's ok the second I drop him and someone picks him up aganist me... he will produce

qweerty1818188 10 days ago

Lol

honestallred 10 days ago

@Strikeforce316 RB situation? You mean, like will they give McCoy 2 touches all game again?

rockyG 9 days ago

Since he played for the Bills, this old guy at my job always said Sammy was from Corning Museum of Glass. Soon as he gets hit he’s broken.

rockyG 9 days ago

Anyway, I hope he sits so I can fire up Hardman with confidence

ECIII 9 days ago

@Surge247 I'm doing the same, I don't want to drop him

defense
Livi  •  38 minutes ago

“#Colts DE Justin Houston, who tweaked his calf earlier in the week, is expected to play today, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  38 minutes ago

“There is optimism the Packers could have at least one of their injured WRs – Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee), Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) – for today’s game against Raiders, per sources. Packers’ medical staff wants to make a decision in pre-game warmups on both.”

defense
Livi  •  41 minutes ago

“#Lions CB Darius Slay (hamstring) is expected to play today in an important game against the #Vikings, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  46 minutes ago

“#AZCardinals RB David Johnson (ankle) is expected to play today against the #Giants, while WR Christian Kirk (ankle) needs another week of rehab and recovery, sources say.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Cardinals’ RB David Johnson, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Giants due to an ankle injury, is expected to play, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Jaguars’ WR Dede Westbrook, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Bengals, is likely to play but team first wants to check him out in warmups to make sure, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”