Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
feiyingx  •  7 months ago
minor

“Giants ruled out Saquon Barkley, Evan Engram and Sterling Shepard for Thursday night vs. New England.”

🔥 Hot Takes
robshell 7 months ago

Just acquired Saquon for J. Jacobs + Devante Adams. My other RBs are David Johnson, Chris Carson and Melvin Gordon. Hit me with a cap if I won this trade or the laughing pumpkin if I lost it

ConsciouSins 7 months ago

Do not start any of our back up TE’s they will fail u lol

stuckpigs 7 months ago

Would you guys trade david Montgomery for dissly?

mrmagpi 7 months ago

@mrmagpi shared something.

Ryanaguirre97 7 months ago

Pats defense 100 pts

sayker 7 months ago

I have chubb, ingram, jones, coleman, singletary and sanders... should i trade chubb for Barkley? Face slap no thumbs up yes. Thanks.

PledgeKneeler 7 months ago

Upset of the season. Calling it now

Adam4K 7 months ago

Danny Dimes.... More like Danny Dies.

alexdecowski 7 months ago

Is Slayton a good start in ppr?

Dramatics 7 months ago

@InfinityStones logically you have to assume he'lk have to go 7 for 100yds, right? Buy for some reason I can see it just as likely he goes 3 for 17

🕒 Latest
LOOUDmouth 7 months ago

Isaiah is being a brat mommy and daddy.

LOOUDmouth 7 months ago

Jazzmun is crying for nothing.

LOOUDmouth 7 months ago

Jerzzy is the only one quiet.

LOOUDmouth 7 months ago

Jazzmun is therowing slipers and sceriming at people and Isaiah is herting Jazzmun too.

LOOUDmouth 7 months ago

Isaiah is hiting me and Isaiah is starting a fight with Jerzzy too.

Christ2 7 months ago

Any value with golden Tate or slayton? Or is this a game to stay away from all the giants

McJoe77 7 months ago

What do we think about Shepard? How much longer? That's 2 concussions...

offseason
ProphetHus  •  5 minutes ago

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  12 minutes ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  22 hours ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  1 day ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  1 day ago

“Sources: #NFL head coaches could return to team facilities as early as next week, with full-squad minicamps potentially on the docket for mid-to-late June. Story: https://t.co/6yLVEdkYSo”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Bears to play both Foles and Trubisky in preseason https://t.co/2KzFLlnubN”

hype
Livi  •  2 days ago

“New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy announced that effective today all professional sports teams in the state can begin training camps while following the appropriate health protocols. #Giants and #Jets have the green light.”