Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
ProphetHus  •  4 months ago
defense

“Abram (shoulder) officially out for season https://t.co/3LYNPkh2dd”

🔥 Hot Takes
ProphetHus 4 months ago

Jon Gruden said Johnathan Abram is headed to IR and that he will be out for the year. “It’s a big loss.”

nvx 4 months ago

That hurts his chances of playing this week.

bassim 4 months ago

Knock on wood if you’re out for the season

gbass 4 months ago

Is everyone on here 12? Who the fuck praises an injury? There are strict rules on tackling. He got one penalty. You’re mad at him because he’s showing heart? I’m confused.

JayDays23 4 months ago

He’s the Salmon guy

scotland 4 months ago

I’m not surprised he hurt himself, he was trying to murder every player on every hit which works in college when you’re going against smaller players, but not so well when you hit a 230 lb running back coming full speed at you

Schreib 4 months ago

Is it samon or salmon?

KingKongGun 4 months ago

That's what you get for tackling like and iduot and launching yourself at people. #RugbyTackleYouMoron and he got his homies neck fucked up too.

BombDiggity52 4 months ago

For all the Gruden haters out there, I like the dude! Lol

KingLeroy 4 months ago

@barryallan your probably hecka soft and if you play football you don’t like to get hit, dude played the game how it’s supposed to be played

🕒 Latest
AmpedUp 4 months ago

He was reckless. Period.

Othewagons 4 months ago

Huge loss for Raiders. He was impressive and yes wreck less too

johnmets32 4 months ago

Knock on wood

ojodetodie 4 months ago

super wreckless tackling, he needs to learn proper technique or else he's gonna keep getting injured. good talent, needs more coaching

lockdawg 4 months ago

@KingLeroy Broncos look like the same team as last year, hard to defend them. But if you watched any college ball or read his draft profile you would know that he’s a reckless dude. Didn’t say he deserves it, just saying he’s a dumb dumb

Ash87 4 months ago

@skolMT “I think he probably got a little bit too reckless at times,” said Gruden about Abram. You’re a clown, go home.

Ash87 4 months ago

@skolMT 🤡🤡🤡

offseason
Livi  •  18 hours ago

“Suspended Antonio Callaway heads to XFL https://t.co/kUO2vlGmF3”

offseason
Livi  •  19 hours ago

“#Saints RB Alvin Kamara has been added to the Pro Bowl roster, replacing #Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey.”

offseason
Livi  •  19 hours ago

“Phillip Lindsay undergoes wrist operation https://t.co/AMo851fQ0V”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“LSU RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire has declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“LSU WR Justin Jefferson has declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“#Steelers CB Joe Haden has been added to the Pro Bowl roster, replacing Marcus Peters.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“LSU LB Patrick Queen has declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“#Broncos WR Courtland Sutton has been added to the Pro Bowl roster, replacing DeAndre Hopkins.”