Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  10 months ago
minor

“Browns’ RB Duke Johnson signed today with a new agent, @RosenhausSports, per source. Johnson still is expected to seek a trade; keep in mind, Rosenhaus helped facilitate a trade for the Browns and his client, Emmanuel Ogbah, and got Breshad Perriman out of his deal in Cleveland.”

🔥 Hot Takes
DKMetcalfFan 10 months ago

Duke to Houston!!!

TotalCool 10 months ago

Rosenhaus is a massive douche. He negotiation play is always hold out for as long as possible. Usually he forces the teams hand. I guess that's good for the client.

DickTator 10 months ago

Chubb can catch

IZigUZag 10 months ago

Duke in HOU would be sick

Javvz 10 months ago

The Browns have been straight up assholes to Duke. They're drunk with hype, and they'll disappoint this season.

biffco 10 months ago

I hear eagles need more rbs

abrow911 10 months ago

@AdamHD No! I want 300 touches for D.J.! Im3keeping him in 2 leagues. Also 2 D.J.'s on one team would be confusing af (jk). But for real, Tampa is the best landing spot for Duke.

Ogun 10 months ago

stashing duke johnson for sure now

DrinkinwithShamu 10 months ago

Browns trade Duke to chargers for Gordon

nastyynate 10 months ago

Tampa makes the most sense

🕒 Latest
Griffindoor 10 months ago

Could you imagine Duke in HOU??

Mattagious 10 months ago

Show me the money!

AdamHD 10 months ago

Duke to the Cardinals.

abrow911 10 months ago

To be fair, OBJ is the agent that got Perriman out of Cleveland. *And Vernon is why Ogbah is gone. Had nothing to do with Rosenhaus.

abrow911 10 months ago

@Griffindoor I could, but not til week 8 or later. Dorsey will not trade him until the deadline. Doesn't matter if Jerry McGuire is his agent.

LouisiAnimals1 10 months ago

Bold prediction: BRUCE ANDERSON and DUKE J end as the teams 1-2 punch by week 6

Hellmutt 10 months ago

I'd like to see Duke in Arizona...catching passes

offseason
ProphetHus  •  43 minutes ago

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  49 minutes ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  22 hours ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  1 day ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  1 day ago

“Sources: #NFL head coaches could return to team facilities as early as next week, with full-squad minicamps potentially on the docket for mid-to-late June. Story: https://t.co/6yLVEdkYSo”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Bears to play both Foles and Trubisky in preseason https://t.co/2KzFLlnubN”

hype
Livi  •  2 days ago

“New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy announced that effective today all professional sports teams in the state can begin training camps while following the appropriate health protocols. #Giants and #Jets have the green light.”