Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  10 months ago
minor

“On vacation, but heard the Tyreek Hill tape. Great work from @610SportsKC. Hill is adamant he didn’t hurt their son, and that he never hit Espinal in 2014, although he did plead guilty. Who knows what happened, but Hill, in a private conversation, was very strong in denial”

🔥 Hot Takes
IamRonBurgandy 10 months ago

@IamRonBurgandy shared something.

IamRonBurgandy 10 months ago

@IamRonBurgandy shared something.

JJetz 10 months ago

@JJetz shared something.

littlewag 10 months ago

@littlewag shared something.

littlewag 10 months ago

Espinal seems like a manipulative scumbag. She never denies anything Tyreek says, and also never argues back when Tyreek denies what he did. She simply ignores it and tries to yell about something else

CommishGoodell 10 months ago

Relax guys.... I’m on it. I’ll let you know what happens to him soon

HowdyHangman 10 months ago

He probably plead guilty because the prosecution agreed to give him a slap on the wrist if he plead guilty, as opposed to the full force of the law if he plead innocent and was found guilty. I’ve done some paralegal work in the criminal sector - people who swear they’re innocent and seem to be telling the truth plea guilty all the time.

ff2018 10 months ago

Seems like an honest guy

TheBookClub 10 months ago

I trust him

heyimwalkenhere 10 months ago

Free tyreek

🕒 Latest
BooyaKaSha 10 months ago

Because nobody has any clue of what really happened, he's innocent.

ddmadman 10 months ago

the fact that she was the one who knew it was recorded and she still ended up looking just as bad as him makes it seem like hill is innocent but we will never know the truth without video

wscheib 10 months ago

@baconbuttersausage mind linking some of those articles you mentioned?

wscheib 10 months ago

@hlve if you listened to the tape he says that Espinal lies about the 2014 incident and she does nothing but change the subject. Seems sketchy to me, and the burden on proof is entirely on her. I’m reluctant to claim that I’m sure of anything with either of these cases anymore

InfinityStones 10 months ago

Denial is a river in Egypt.

D3F3AT 10 months ago

@richie81 She's proly great in the sack. Crazier the better

daneskins1 10 months ago

What's going on with him I need to know I'm in a keeper league and it's either keep him or Aaron jones

offseason
ProphetHus  •  35 minutes ago

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  41 minutes ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  22 hours ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  1 day ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  1 day ago

“Sources: #NFL head coaches could return to team facilities as early as next week, with full-squad minicamps potentially on the docket for mid-to-late June. Story: https://t.co/6yLVEdkYSo”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Bears to play both Foles and Trubisky in preseason https://t.co/2KzFLlnubN”

hype
Livi  •  2 days ago

“New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy announced that effective today all professional sports teams in the state can begin training camps while following the appropriate health protocols. #Giants and #Jets have the green light.”