Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  1 year ago
hype

“Valdes-Scantling 'probably is the No. 2' WR https://t.co/Jdcxg4gdmo”

🔥 Hot Takes
SUPERMEN 1 year ago

Anyone surprised by this didn't pay attention to Valdez Scantling last year, the guy should break out this year.

14thShip 1 year ago

I stand with Geronimo

Larzito 1 year ago

I would rather have Adams

Magnuson_Industries 1 year ago

It's amazing how much I know about everything

Sm4shbox 1 year ago

That’s not saying much...

ChrisJ 1 year ago

That makes Kumerow #1

scotland 1 year ago

I want to know who is pumping him up so much

SUPERMEN 1 year ago

@Magnuson_Industries well now I know to never take your advice

BruceBanner 1 year ago

Scoring high Marques I see.

Magnuson_Industries 1 year ago

I have MVS as the 5th receiver and the 7th overall target, and I know my shit, this post is fake news

🕒 Latest
HarrisonSmith 1 year ago

The only thing delusional here is you, and by that count we've completed our goal as you havent beat us in over 2 years, as said come back when you can actually beat the Lions.

stewartffball 1 year ago

@HarrisonSmith Packers Versus Vikings All Time = 60-54-3 with the Packers leading Packers Versus Vikings Super Bowl History: Packers = 13 League Championships with 4 of those being super bowl wins Vikings = 4 super bowl trips with 0 wins Last 2 seasons = Viqueens = 3 wins with 1 tie Enjoy the last 2 seasons, something your organization can really brag about there 😂😂😂 PS - Minnesota blows fat chodes all day everyday, just like you!! 😁😁😁

HarrisonSmith 1 year ago

Yeah bring up History, cause that really matters football is about what have you done lately, so tell me, what have to you done lately?

stewartffball 1 year ago

@HarrisonSmith mastered the English language unlike some I see

wakeupjacob 1 year ago

I enjoyed the packers viking fan argument lol.

wakeupjacob 1 year ago

I tend to think rodgers is getting older and his play style is awesome but hes not gonna be able to keep doing it that way the older he gets because hes starting to break whenever he gets hit. I think there is much more on the line for rodgers prove it wise this yr than the vikings. He hasnt been to the playoffs in the last 2 seasons constantly hurt and using his coach(the same coach he won a ring with) as the scapegoat for his lack of success. And hes 1-2 in the nfc championship. If he comes out and gets hurt again or doesnt win his division then the window is starting to close

SavageMode 1 year ago

MVS needs to put on some weight...he looked too frail and skinny last season

offseason
ProphetHus  •  10 hours ago

“With @FieldYates, reporting significant salary-cap news for Patriots: Settlements in compensation grievances with Antonio Brown ($4 million to team) and Aaron Hernandez ($2.55 million to team) have created space for the club. The Patriots' current cap space is $7.79 million.”

content
ProphetHus  •  11 hours ago

“Leading Targeted WRs 2019 1 MT 11.6 2 Adams 10.6 3 Julio 10.5 4 Arob 9.6 5 Edelman 9.6 6 Hopkins 9.4 7 Woods 9.3 8 Boyd 9.3 9 KA 9.3 10 DJ 9.0 11 Landry 8.6 12 Godwin 8.6 13 Kupp 8.4 14 Odell 8.3 T Kirk 8.3 T Shep 8.3 👀 15 Gallup 8.1”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  11 hours ago

“#Patriots TE Devin Asiasi joins Cam Newton, N'Keal Harry for workouts | NBC Sports Boston https://t.co/COjHg0nebd”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Chiefs are bringing back veteran QB Matt Moore on a 1-year deal, per @TerezPaylor. Moore started two games last season, completing 65% of his passes and throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“#49ers RB Raheem Mostert has requested a trade. https://t.co/2KiwSVazgO”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Crux of the dispute: - Joint medical committee recommended 48-day camp, shorter preseason - NFL asked players to report earlier than CBA allows to fit calendar; NFLPA said no - NFL still wants 2 preseason games - NFLPA still wants 48-day camp, views preseason as needless risk”

offseason
Livi  •  5 days ago

“From Patrick Mahomes' agents @SteinbergSports: In total, it's a 10-year extension worth $503M, making him the first half billion dollar player in sports history. Also includes no-trade clause. $477M in guarantee mechanisms and ability to have outs if mechanisms aren’t exercised.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  5 days ago

“Teez Tabor suffered a Jones fracture while participating in a virtual workout and already had surgery, source said. On track to be ready to play, for someone, before Week 1. https://t.co/hCuPbDKpwL”