Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  2 months ago
hype

“Valdes-Scantling 'probably is the No. 2' WR https://t.co/Jdcxg4gdmo”

🔥 Hot Takes
SUPERMEN 2 months ago

Anyone surprised by this didn't pay attention to Valdez Scantling last year, the guy should break out this year.

14thShip 2 months ago

I stand with Geronimo

Larzito 2 months ago

I would rather have Adams

Magnuson_Industries 2 months ago

It's amazing how much I know about everything

Sm4shbox 2 months ago

That’s not saying much...

ChrisJ 2 months ago

That makes Kumerow #1

scotland 2 months ago

I want to know who is pumping him up so much

SUPERMEN 2 months ago

@Magnuson_Industries well now I know to never take your advice

BruceBanner 2 months ago

Scoring high Marques I see.

Magnuson_Industries 2 months ago

I have MVS as the 5th receiver and the 7th overall target, and I know my shit, this post is fake news

🕒 Latest
HarrisonSmith 2 months ago

The only thing delusional here is you, and by that count we've completed our goal as you havent beat us in over 2 years, as said come back when you can actually beat the Lions.

stewartffball 2 months ago

@HarrisonSmith Packers Versus Vikings All Time = 60-54-3 with the Packers leading Packers Versus Vikings Super Bowl History: Packers = 13 League Championships with 4 of those being super bowl wins Vikings = 4 super bowl trips with 0 wins Last 2 seasons = Viqueens = 3 wins with 1 tie Enjoy the last 2 seasons, something your organization can really brag about there 😂😂😂 PS - Minnesota blows fat chodes all day everyday, just like you!! 😁😁😁

HarrisonSmith 2 months ago

Yeah bring up History, cause that really matters football is about what have you done lately, so tell me, what have to you done lately?

stewartffball 2 months ago

@HarrisonSmith mastered the English language unlike some I see

wakeupjacob 2 months ago

I enjoyed the packers viking fan argument lol.

wakeupjacob 2 months ago

I tend to think rodgers is getting older and his play style is awesome but hes not gonna be able to keep doing it that way the older he gets because hes starting to break whenever he gets hit. I think there is much more on the line for rodgers prove it wise this yr than the vikings. He hasnt been to the playoffs in the last 2 seasons constantly hurt and using his coach(the same coach he won a ring with) as the scapegoat for his lack of success. And hes 1-2 in the nfc championship. If he comes out and gets hurt again or doesnt win his division then the window is starting to close

SavageMode 2 months ago

MVS needs to put on some weight...he looked too frail and skinny last season

minor
ProphetHus  •  29 minutes ago

“Carlos Hyde again left off roster projection https://t.co/ma3U6Dv3ls”

defense
Livi  •  2 hours ago

“The #Jets are signing LB Stephone Anthony, source said. The former first-rounder played in Miami the last couple of years with Adam Gase and was drafted to the #Saints, who had LB coach Joe Vitt.”

hype
Livi  •  2 hours ago

“Were signs of #Colts transitioning Marlon Mack into true 3-down role late last season when his routes run per game spiked & Nyheim Hines’ usage dwindled. Mack headed for 3-down role this year. https://t.co/yhKtmbDCpG”

minor
Livi  •  6 hours ago

“With a short week, the #49ers do not plan to practice RB Jerick McKinnon in team drills, Kyle Shanahan said.”

minor
Livi  •  6 hours ago

“WR Demaryius Thomas, who took the practice field today in a jersey and helmet, has been activated from the PUP list. It's another step in his recovery from an Achilles tear in December.”

defense
feiyingx  •  7 hours ago

“The #Cowboys have reached a long-term extension with LB Jaylon Smith, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo”

hype
feiyingx  •  7 hours ago

“#Cowboys say they will have a press conference at 5:30pm EST announcing a contract extension for a current player on the team. Hmmmm”

minor
feiyingx  •  7 hours ago

“Amari Cooper downplays foot/heel issue https://t.co/s0XxVUAefx”