Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  1 year ago
hype

“Kingsbury named Christian Kirk as a player who is ahead of the curve understanding his offense after playing in a similar system at Texas A&M.”

🔥 Hot Takes
CrownYoungSimba 1 year ago

I traded pick 2.10 in rookie draft for this guy!!! Beer me!!!!

TheBigCheese839 1 year ago

@Mackshizzle25 the NFL isnt ready for Kyler Murray and the Air-Raid offense. Andy Reid even adapted his offense to more of an Air-Raid for Mahomes and we see how that turned out.

Tyopiod 1 year ago

Y'all the same ones who had Kirk losing the WR2 job to Chad Williams last year?

When a legend like Larry Fitz publicly states the rookie qb knows the offense better than any of the vets, that qb is probably going to have an instant impact. Its not really outlandish to think so.

14thShip 1 year ago

This is equivalent to the #2 WR for GB. Everyone has their horse in the race. Everyone thinks they’re right lol

CrownYoungSimba 1 year ago

@14thShip 🤔🤔🤔 who will you pick at 2.10 that will produce more then kirk?? I'll wait

ThanatosIAm 1 year ago

@Mackshizzle25 you literally know nothing about what you’re saying. Just stop. It’s embarrassing.

martyball13 1 year ago

@MeanMachine3969 you're a joke of human

This clown is just trolling us. Nobody could be this bamboozled.

FlexHef 1 year ago

Kirk will lead this team in receiving for years lol.. you guys are nuts.. him and Kyler already have rapport from back to college days

🕒 Latest
MeanMachine3969 1 year ago

@B1GR3D your wife likes it soooo...#winning

14thShip 1 year ago

^ wow....

joeyfatstat 1 year ago

@MeanMachine3969 When you die. Do you worry about answering to any higher powers? Or is it just you in this world? You seem like a well adjusted person I'd love to be around. lol

@joeyfatstat Are you threatening me? That could easily be construed as a terroristic threat. You should really watch what you say on the internet. Because I'll gladly press charges and have your ass thrown in jail.

joeyfatstat 1 year ago

@MeanMachine3969 and a lawyer's next to me laughing at such a ridiculous statement. I'll be glad to do a night in jail if it meant you would start loving people more.

@joeyfatstat The only way a lawyer is sitting next to you is because you're sucking his cock

@martyball13 and you're a bag of shit

offseason
ProphetHus  •  10 hours ago

“With @FieldYates, reporting significant salary-cap news for Patriots: Settlements in compensation grievances with Antonio Brown ($4 million to team) and Aaron Hernandez ($2.55 million to team) have created space for the club. The Patriots' current cap space is $7.79 million.”

content
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“Leading Targeted WRs 2019 1 MT 11.6 2 Adams 10.6 3 Julio 10.5 4 Arob 9.6 5 Edelman 9.6 6 Hopkins 9.4 7 Woods 9.3 8 Boyd 9.3 9 KA 9.3 10 DJ 9.0 11 Landry 8.6 12 Godwin 8.6 13 Kupp 8.4 14 Odell 8.3 T Kirk 8.3 T Shep 8.3 👀 15 Gallup 8.1”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“#Patriots TE Devin Asiasi joins Cam Newton, N'Keal Harry for workouts | NBC Sports Boston https://t.co/COjHg0nebd”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Chiefs are bringing back veteran QB Matt Moore on a 1-year deal, per @TerezPaylor. Moore started two games last season, completing 65% of his passes and throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“#49ers RB Raheem Mostert has requested a trade. https://t.co/2KiwSVazgO”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Crux of the dispute: - Joint medical committee recommended 48-day camp, shorter preseason - NFL asked players to report earlier than CBA allows to fit calendar; NFLPA said no - NFL still wants 2 preseason games - NFLPA still wants 48-day camp, views preseason as needless risk”

offseason
Livi  •  5 days ago

“From Patrick Mahomes' agents @SteinbergSports: In total, it's a 10-year extension worth $503M, making him the first half billion dollar player in sports history. Also includes no-trade clause. $477M in guarantee mechanisms and ability to have outs if mechanisms aren’t exercised.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  5 days ago

“Teez Tabor suffered a Jones fracture while participating in a virtual workout and already had surgery, source said. On track to be ready to play, for someone, before Week 1. https://t.co/hCuPbDKpwL”