Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  3 days ago
hype

“Kingsbury named Christian Kirk as a player who is ahead of the curve understanding his offense after playing in a similar system at Texas A&M.”

🔥 Hot Takes
CrownYoungSimba 3 days ago

I traded pick 2.10 in rookie draft for this guy!!! Beer me!!!!

TheBigCheese839 3 days ago

@Mackshizzle25 the NFL isnt ready for Kyler Murray and the Air-Raid offense. Andy Reid even adapted his offense to more of an Air-Raid for Mahomes and we see how that turned out.

Tyopiod 3 days ago

Y'all the same ones who had Kirk losing the WR2 job to Chad Williams last year?

When a legend like Larry Fitz publicly states the rookie qb knows the offense better than any of the vets, that qb is probably going to have an instant impact. Its not really outlandish to think so.

14thShip 3 days ago

This is equivalent to the #2 WR for GB. Everyone has their horse in the race. Everyone thinks they’re right lol

CrownYoungSimba 3 days ago

@14thShip 🤔🤔🤔 who will you pick at 2.10 that will produce more then kirk?? I'll wait

ThanatosIAm 3 days ago

@Mackshizzle25 you literally know nothing about what you’re saying. Just stop. It’s embarrassing.

martyball13 2 days ago

@MeanMachine3969 you're a joke of human

This clown is just trolling us. Nobody could be this bamboozled.

FlexHef 3 days ago

Kirk will lead this team in receiving for years lol.. you guys are nuts.. him and Kyler already have rapport from back to college days

🕒 Latest
MeanMachine3969 2 days ago

@B1GR3D your wife likes it soooo...#winning

14thShip 2 days ago

^ wow....

joeyfatstat 2 days ago

@MeanMachine3969 When you die. Do you worry about answering to any higher powers? Or is it just you in this world? You seem like a well adjusted person I'd love to be around. lol

@joeyfatstat Are you threatening me? That could easily be construed as a terroristic threat. You should really watch what you say on the internet. Because I'll gladly press charges and have your ass thrown in jail.

joeyfatstat 2 days ago

@MeanMachine3969 and a lawyer's next to me laughing at such a ridiculous statement. I'll be glad to do a night in jail if it meant you would start loving people more.

@joeyfatstat The only way a lawyer is sitting next to you is because you're sucking his cock

@martyball13 and you're a bag of shit

minor
feiyingx  •  8 hours ago

“Jarvis Landry (undisclosed minor injury) says he’s healthy enough to participate in his charity softball game today. “I don’t know if I’ll hit but I’ll definitely be in the field””

minor
Livi  •  1 day ago

“Trent Taylor had back surgery last year. It was a huge setback from which he never recovered in '18. He had strong offseason program this spring. Nick Mullens: "He’s definitely let people know Trent’s back this year during camp.” From @jenniferleechan: https://t.co/o34gaIskVB”

minor
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Texans are moving on from their pursuit of Nick Caserio, which in turn should end the tampering probe initiated by the #Patriots. https://t.co/jsnE9CJBHz”

minor
Livi  •  1 day ago

“#Cowboys TE Rico Gathers has been suspended one game for violating the league’s policy and program on substances of abuse. He’s out for Week 1 vs the #Giants.”

minor
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Lions-#Patriots trade involving TE Michael Roberts fell through. He reverted back to the #Lions roster and they waived him today.”

breaking
Livi  •  1 day ago

“Chris Herndon facing a two-game suspension? https://t.co/alAmBg9UaJ”

hype
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Bears reached agreement with third-round pick, RB David Montgomery, per source. As the team now heads into its quiet month, the only draft pick without a deal is sixth-round pick, Kansas St. CB Duke Shelley.”

defense
ProphetHus  •  2 days ago

“Cowboys expect DeMarcus Lawrence, Byron Jones to start on PUP https://t.co/0hGNzrJGxx”