FF News
feiyingx  •  5 years ago
hype

“Report: Pats 'aggressively' pursued Beckham https://t.co/DOnNfkpKbA”

🔥 Hot Takes
feiyingx 5 years ago

https://twitter.com/KnittelFiddle/status/1096991378536624128

feiyingx 5 years ago

NBC's Chris Simms reports the Patriots were the team "most aggressively pursuing" Odell Beckham ahead of last season's trade deadline. At least publicly, Beckham trade rumors were not that intense last October, but it certainly stands to reason the Patriots were in contact. They eventually settled on acquiring Cleveland's Josh Gordon. FOX's Jay Glazer has issued a "bold prediction" that Beckham will be moved this offseason. The Patriots have a glaring need at outside receiver.

peter326 5 years ago

Use me as a fuck the pats button

EMoney69 5 years ago

Chat moving so fast people won’t see me wishing them a wonderful Monday 🤗

Sqaunchy99 5 years ago

You can do it Pats, go get him! Been too long since the last championship

EMoney69 5 years ago

And I’m aggressively pooping at work

abctony87 5 years ago

I pursued a Porsche, doesnt mean I'm getting it.

SpicyHurricane 5 years ago

Past tense pursued

herayre17 5 years ago

The Giants need a whole team lol

middleton 5 years ago

STAIRWAY TO 7

🕒 Latest
dbarz 5 years ago

Out of curiosity why would giants want to trade Odell. Gain picks for a rebuild? I understand sometimes there’s a financial side, but some of these trades blow my mind. Like the Mack and cooper trades had me scratching my head because it’s two guaranteed good starters vs drafting to fill their void.

dbarz 5 years ago

IMO the raiders should have dealt cooper and not Mack. Mack might be a once every 10 year type talent if not higher. It’s tough to say if he’s even hit his full potential he makes such an impact on the game

dbarz 5 years ago

Because obviously to sign a high end wide out, a qb and an edge rusher to big contracts is gonna leave them thin.

DeceptiveJunk 5 years ago

Why give him a record breaking contract only to trade him? They need a new franchise QB

soxandgators 5 years ago

And owner and gm

stevenile 5 years ago

Head case and health issues

Tesla2 5 years ago

Hey

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards