Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  12 days ago
news

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

🔥 Hot Takes
Vexosabre 12 days ago

He broke his thumb signing the contract

cesarolmos 12 days ago

RB1?

ThroatGoat47 12 days ago

BOLTIMORE CHARGERS!!!

YouMad 12 days ago

Good for him!

Audiss 12 days ago

Wr 1 for the chargers

bonjrown 12 days ago

I drafted him in 5/5 startups last season. Follow me for more dynasty advice

Jameskjr 12 days ago

Dobbins and Gus ruining fantasy backfields since 2020

Theod1161 12 days ago

Harbaugh brothers love the same RBs

Alupalcu 12 days ago

3 carries 21 yards this szn 🔥

Kringlez 12 days ago

I hurt my ankle just reading this.

🕒 Latest
Nicolasdave 9 days ago

Finna cook 🧑‍🍳up hot streak tonight🔥 y’all don’t miss out tonight just say ADD and I’ll send you the plays🤫✅🏆 @everyone

CoachWesley 9 days ago

Finna cook 🧑‍🍳up hot streak tonight🔥 y’all don’t miss out tonight just say ADD and I’ll send you the plays🤫✅🏆 <@everyone>

clevel 8 days ago

Who needs some nba lock tn sen a frnd reqst… green otw 🥂

Zombier 7 days ago

Spillers backfield!

NBAEXPERTPICKS 7 days ago

Yo I got some guaranteed picks for tonight message me imma send you plays

REEKRYMEZ 6 days ago

got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let&#39;s go green ✅️ don&#39;t miss out 💪 💰

KlintEastWood 3 days ago

Mr. Glass!!

news
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

WR Michael Gallup plans to sign a one-year deal worth up to $3M with the Las Vegas Raiders, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  16 hours ago

BREAKING: The Chiefs and All-Pro TE Travis Kelce have agreed on a 2-year contract extension to make him the NFL’s highest-paid tight end, per @RapSheet

news
ClinicCapp  •  23 hours ago

The Dallas Cowboys have agreed to terms with RB Ezekiel Elliot, pending physical, per @RapSheet He’s back.

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

BREAKING - Texans WR Tank Dell was shot in Florida as an innocent victim and bystander in a mass shooting at a nightclub. He has been released from the hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.

minor
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

After being reinstated from his gambling suspension, the Buffalo Bills have signed former Lions WR Quintez Cephus, per @ProFootballTalk

minor
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

Terique Owens, son of HOF WR Terrell Owens, is signing with the San Francisco 49ers ⭐️

minor

The Buffalo Bills are signing RB Frank Gore Jr. as a UDFA, per @Schultz_Report

hype

The Los Angeles Chargers have drafted USC WR Brenden Rice at No. 225 overall. Brenden is the son of NFL HOFer Jerry Rice.