Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  14 days ago
news

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

🔥 Hot Takes
chua_daniel 14 days ago

Chat moving so fast no one knows I’m bouta bust

Dbelll 14 days ago

Someone just rose from their knees in Walmart

IceSpicegyat 14 days ago

cmon sleeper u interrupted me beating my meat to the new Jets uniforms

jpalmer1 14 days ago

Deserved

BeastSlayers 14 days ago

Waiting for Florio to chime in telling us it’s really 74.5 million

OshagHenesy 14 days ago

All this just to lose in the first rohnd

NukTime 14 days ago

Clap my cheeks ❤️

nothisispatrick2 14 days ago

Do we think the eagles can be contenders again?

BigBurrito 14 days ago

Yall don’t know smith is a dog

BrownSugarsweettea 14 days ago

cant say shit about him bc he deserves the bread

🕒 Latest
romainejustin 13 days ago

That’s not to mention the other big WR’s are about to get their contracts too.

NBAGAMES 13 days ago

If you wanna hit $100k + tonight let's ride 💯💪💰 Just send me a friend reques let's gooo

Brax 13 days ago

Nice 👍

MrCoffee91 13 days ago

Kellen moore loves this guy and losing kelce might get them to throw a little more, love this move

Lennox0713 13 days ago

Sooo Many Of Y’all Not In VIP I Wanna See Some New Faces In There If Your Like 10x and even 25x payouts then VIP Is For You 🫵Trust Me You Won’t Regret Investing In You

Jasoncarlos224 13 days ago

Finna cook 🧑‍🍳up hot streak tonight🔥 y’all don’t miss out tonight just say ADD and I’ll send you the plays🤫✅🏆

TChallla 11 days ago

nice

breaking
masonh079  •  55 minutes ago

BREAKING: The Chiefs and All-Pro TE Travis Kelce have agreed on a 2-year contract extension to make him the NFL’s highest-paid tight end, per @RapSheet

news
ClinicCapp  •  7 hours ago

The Dallas Cowboys have agreed to terms with RB Ezekiel Elliot, pending physical, per @RapSheet He’s back.

breaking
masonh079  •  22 hours ago

BREAKING - Texans WR Tank Dell was shot in Florida as an innocent victim and bystander in a mass shooting at a nightclub. He has been released from the hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.

minor
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

After being reinstated from his gambling suspension, the Buffalo Bills have signed former Lions WR Quintez Cephus, per @ProFootballTalk

minor
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

Terique Owens, son of HOF WR Terrell Owens, is signing with the San Francisco 49ers ⭐️

minor
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

The Buffalo Bills are signing RB Frank Gore Jr. as a UDFA, per @Schultz_Report

hype
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

The Los Angeles Chargers have drafted USC WR Brenden Rice at No. 225 overall. Brenden is the son of NFL HOFer Jerry Rice.

news
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN! Denver trades up to reunite Oregon WR Troy Franklin with Bo Nix 🔥